INSANITY Workout Program

hells

White Belt
Reaction score
I tried insanity about a year ago, I got through the first month ok, couldn't do the second one as I was having real problems not becoming over fatigued. I cant eat regular meals and I am limited with what I can take to work to eat because of my job, food is not allowed in the vehicles and I can be allocated my 30 min meal break any time between 9 and 11 (am or PM depending if nights or days) after that I wont get to eat again until atleast 7. I do 12 hr shifts but usually these become 13 hrs long and without consuming enough calories and being able to follow the nutrition plan I was exhausted, I ended up collapsing in work. The exercises themselves I enjoyed but I actually became a worse runner (my main sport at the time). I have been doing kickboxing for about 2 months now and still doing half marathons, my diet is in need of a shake up and Im trying to come up with a training plan. I am going to try T25 first with proper nutrition (or as close as I can get to given my work constraints) and if that goes ok advance to insanity again afterwards. I am not trying to lose weight I have a BMI of 20 as it is, my goals are to boost fitness and try to eat better. When I move onto insanity I may not follow the plan exactly to the letter as I will be mixing it up with kickboxing including the kickboxing fitness class and also half marathon distance running training, I may need to add a few extra rest days in to stop me from becoming overly fatigued like last time.