Information on Dr. Gyi???

Blotan Hunka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Man is there a number of LOOOONG threads here or what? I dont think many people here were bashing the art. Just this guy. People like that can be found in all arts I would think.

Kenpo17

Green Belt
Reaction score
Just last year, 2008, I took Dr.Gyi's Min-Zin class at the WKKA Camp in Baltimore. He is a great instructor and teacher, I learned a lot just from sitting in that one class. The exercises he showed us were very painful, but worth the pain, and if you practice them enough, you will no longer feel the pain. He also lectured us on the human body and the ways each muscle works, now I don't know if he does that in all his classes, or just his Min-Zin classes. The lecture was long, but I took notes so it helped me, but it was infact very, very lengthy. If I were you I would definetly take one of his classes, even if it is just to try it out the first time. What he teaches you can not only help you in Kenpo, Karate, Jiu-Jitsu, or watever form of Martial Arts you may take, but what you learn in his class can be carried out of your everyday life as well. Hope this helps!