Indianapolis Area Martial Arts Supply Stores?

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm in need of some gear and plan on heading up to Indianapolis on Friday in hopes of getting it. However, while I'm sure there are supply stores there I don't know where they are? Does anyone have recommendations? What I'm looking for are things like kicking shields and other types of targets. I want to see them in person even if I end up ordering online eventually.

I'm thinking about a B.O.B. as I enjoy hitting them with sticks at Mr. Hartman's school but i haven't decided yet.

Old Tiger

Green Belt
Reaction score
Please check us out at www.kampfgear.com You will not be dissapointed in our equipment or our prices. If you have any questions, let me know. I will even take it by for Mr. Hartman to look at and he can give you a recommendation.
Thanks!
KampfGear

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll be spending a week at Mr. Hartman's the end of this month/beginning of August and may be back mid-August as well.

Samurai

Blue Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
There is a place called LEE'S ORIENTAL GROCERY AND GIFTS. They used to be in the Washington Square Mall but they moved to someplace around 82nd street.

The phone number is (317) 632-6229. They used to have a large selection of various gear.

Thanks
Jeremy Bays

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I stopped at Don's Enterprise today and it was more of a martial arts supplies manufacturer than outlet. I didn't get your message in time unfortunately. I may try C&C in Plainfield but am resigned to ordering from the web!

Old Tiger

Green Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by arnisador
I'll be spending a week at Mr. Hartman's the end of this month/beginning of August and may be back mid-August as well.

Thanks, let me know when you are in town and I will bring whatever you are interested in by for you to look at.
Best regards,

Latest Discussions