Incorruptible intention souls only

SickDragon

White Belt
Reaction score
Craziest life ever I feel like I have. So extremely behind in life I am, but at the same time raising the bar in ways that shake the structure up I expect. So extremely perverted a soul (extremely exceptional circumstances) and yet at the same time the #1 high warrior soul against perversion seems very easy to imagine the highest likelihood.

As iron strengthens iron I wonder about finding 1+ alliances that embrace high level sacrifice over selling out for ultimate gain. Approach unworthy and risk losing your soul which is worth more than billions of dollars.

Curious responses I get. I was told the name of a martial art to create in a dream. Wondering where things might go from here.

Respond if you want me to message you in private message and inquire about possibly joining forces.

OP
S

SickDragon

White Belt
Reaction score
An eternal just said "I'm bad" and I wonder if I will beat down such an eternal ...

OP
S

SickDragon

White Belt
Reaction score
Hah I've been drinking tho and scary the love such an eternal that is on a higher level than I with history of showing beyond what I can comprehend. Simultaneously the true quality level doesn't' necessarily seem that high for such a power level and is highly questionable. Maybe I'm the one who will get beat down though and ended. Who knows.

OP
S

SickDragon

White Belt
Reaction score
love = level , that was what I meant to type. Truly highly questionable. More healthy that eternal appears in touch with normal values, but also less idealistic and corruptible. But then I'm excessively idealistic and maybe the one who will fail to continue on in the long run. Still crazy wondering my refined form challenged that eternal to fighting when I'm strong + ready.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Luckily I am an incorruptible intention soul. So I don't feel out of place here.

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to the reality of life.
It ain't easy, it ain't simple.
You can attempt to run away or hide, but can't. So embrace what comes with joy and goodness or wallow in disparity and misery. It's a choice.

OP
S

SickDragon

White Belt
Reaction score
Awkward I was too drunk last night & regret posting this... Ignore...

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Banned from this forum, are you. Please come back again later, do not.

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
b27b09ca1b1abb4913bc83fba6d365d4.jpg

Latest Discussions