Inappropriate use of firearms

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
What!? That is a freak accident if I ever heard one. Even from slamming a shell down on a desk, it isn't likely to go off like that. I'm suspecious of April foolery - that's how unbelievable this seems...

Paul

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Freaky...and ouch.

Never heard of this happening before.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
A potential Darwin Award candidate if I ever read one... Lucky for him (and the kids) that there weren't any students standing around his desk when he was trying to bash that bug. Purty stupid I'd think.

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MA-Caver said:
A potential Darwin Award candidate if I ever read one... Lucky for him (and the kids) that there weren't any students standing around his desk when he was trying to bash that bug. Purty stupid I'd think.
Yup! I agree! Although the Darwin awards are for those who actually remove themselves from the gene pool with acts of stupidity! :rofl:

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
Depends on the round. Some are designed to explode on impact and some after impact. He would have to hit that thing just right. Though I doubt he would find one of those hunting :) I think someone took a souvenir home with them.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
HKphooey said:
Depends on the round. Some are designed to explode on impact and some after impact. He would have to hit that thing just right. Though I doubt he would find one of those hunting :) I think someone took a souvenir home with them.
40mm shell? I would think so too.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, he's an idiot. Don't see how he'd find that hunting in the U.S. They still find unexploded ordanance all over eroupe from WWII. I don't think they had 40mm Bofors guns in the war of 1812.

One little beef though. Inappropriate use of firearms really isn't a good title for this thread. Better would be Idiots shouldn't play with things that go Boom.

Jeff

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
JeffJ said:
One little beef though. Inappropriate use of firearms really isn't a good title for this thread. Better would be Idiots shouldn't play with things that go Boom.

Jeff
You beat me to it...my thoughts exactly.

hongkongfooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
With teachers like this, it's no wonder that American kids are falling behind the rest of the 1st world in education.

Latest Discussions