Inactive member with problems

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bobbe Edmonds tried to log in under his old userid Bobbe. He got "closed due to inactivity". So he tried to start a new account and wasn't able to. How should he proceed?

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bobbe Edmonds tried to log in under his old userid Bobbe. He got "closed due to inactivity". So he tried to start a new account and wasn't able to. How should he proceed?

If he is requesting his old acct. reactivated, we could do that for him. If he has any questions or concerns, have him email us at [email protected]

On a side note...I checked out some of his clips he has up on youtube. Great stuff. It would be awesome to have him here!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

His old account has been reactivated. If you have contact with him, please pass this on. Also, if he has any questions or problems with logging on, please have him contact us.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
His old account has been reactivated. If you have contact with him, please pass this on. Also, if he has any questions or problems with logging on, please have him contact us.

I'll drop him a note on FMAtalk. It will be good to have him with us over here too. Thanks Mike :asian:

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Think he will notice that someone (who shall remain anonymous) spelled his name wrong?

I better stock up on some beer just in case.

Latest Discussions