I'm Truong Minh Hau

HauTruong

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello every one in this forum , my name is Truong Minh Hau it's Vietnamese's name and ofcourse I'm Vietnamese . My first name is Hau , middle name is Minh and last name is Truong . I'm about 18 next year .
I has found this forum was very exciting so I joined it yesterday . I'm come from Vietnam and we have two schools of martial arts that quite popular in Eastern Europe and some countries in the world , two of it are Vovinam (Vietnamese Budo) here is the web Official website of the Vovinam-VietVoDao World Federation - Accueil
It a mixed from different martial art styles in Vietnam can be used for fighting and self-defense
and Vo Co Truyen (Tranditional Vietnamese Martial arts with a lot of styles) here is the web http://wfvv.vn/ .
Here is some introduction about Vovinam (Vietnamese Budo)
And here is some introduction about Vo Co Truyen (Tranditional Vietnamese Martial arts with a lot of styles) : This is the 1st world champion Vo Co Truyen Vietnam
I'm also in a group with my elder seniors in Vietnam , we intend to develop a style of combat in Vietnam , it quite famous in some countries in the world , people called it "Dog brothers" . But unlike my seniors I'm just get my first step in Martial arts way .

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions