Im going to Connecticut for the weekend

gixxershane

Green Belt
Reaction score
Im going to CT for the weekend.. Im going to attend the saturday class at Cromwell Marital Arts. Im excited to go.. hopefully some of the members here that attend the school can come down.. if not no biggie.. I look forward to meeting yous guys.. my girl is going to join me to take some photos. :p

OP
gixxershane

gixxershane

Green Belt
Reaction score
will do.. this will be my second time there, but i have been looking foward to going back since my last time there.. :D

lenatoi

Green Belt
Reaction score
sounds fun! I love going to different schools to visit.

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gixxershane did show up and we did some stick work. Hope you liked it!
It was a small class due to the snow we got belted with!
Great job Gixxershane!

OP
gixxershane

gixxershane

Green Belt
Reaction score
Gixxershane did show up and we did some stick work. Hope you liked it!
It was a small class due to the snow we got belted with!
Great job Gixxershane!

I had a GREAT time! I leaned some new stuff that I now want to go work on..lol.. I look foward to the next time I can come down and attend the class.
Thank you Sensi Frank. you run a great program for your students, and you guys have a great knowledgeable staff..

p.s. Sorry, no photos this time.. my girl couldnt make it down.. the snow screwed us up. :)

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
I need to stay in town for the weekends. Sorry I missed ya again. I was in Vermont for the weekend. Glad you had fun!!!

OP
gixxershane

gixxershane

Green Belt
Reaction score
i will be back in town (ct) the weekend of easter. i think that it is the weekend of april 7th.. if im going to be in town sooner i will keep you guys (and girls) posted.

CTKempo Todd

Green Belt
Reaction score
Shane..
Sorry I did not respond to your message and glad you made it over to Frank's school.

My life is completely nuts right now.Working full time, running the school and also presently going through MotorCycle RiderCoach training for the state of CT.

Latest Discussions