Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is going on the top of their reading list:

0670880213.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif

M

Melissa426

Oh, my.
Have you read it? Or just like the title? Will you allow the egg provider any say so? Or just make it part of the pre-nup? :ultracool

Just curious.
Melissa

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Um, didn't you know that this book is required in-womb reading for females?

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Melissa426 said:
Oh, my.
Have you read it? Or just like the title? Will you allow the egg provider any say so? Or just make it part of the pre-nup? :ultracool

Just curious.
Melissa
Ive read a lot of Machiavelli. Not this particular title, but I trust it to fulfil my needs as a parent.

I also plan on reading the tyke good, wholesome books like "Gashlycrumb Tinies by Edward Gorey" (You know the one... "A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs, B is for Basil, devoured by bears") and other such titles.

What the Mom says? Well... I cant imagine breeding with someone who doenst share the same ideals as me, but who knows, anything is possible.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm sure that this book is on your kids reading list too I guess...

Attachments

• $kidsbook.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 255

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
How about THIS one? :D

Attachments

• $Copy of CornBeef_scary.thumb.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 240

Sin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Honestly if I had a child i would get them into MA at an early age...I don't want my child to go through the same things I have (well the bad stuff).....

Also I wouldn't do anything that was in any of those books with my kids or to my kids

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Sin said:
Honestly if I had a child i would get them into MA at an early age...I don't want my child to go through the same things I have (well the bad stuff).....

Also I wouldn't do anything that was in any of those books with my kids or to my kids
Well it's doubtful that those books are even published or written. They're parodys. But then I'm sure you already knew that... :D

Schtankybampo

Green Belt
Reaction score
If I ever have a child, I shall sell it on ebay. I think I can get a lot of money. Lots of people like babies, right?

My alternate plan is to raise it believing that it is a Sun-god. I will tell it that it is solely responsible for making the sun rise and set. I will teach it to concentrate hard, to make sure that the tides remain balanced. And when it rains, I will punish it, because clearly, it did not try hard enough.

You know that old saying that some people shouldn't be parents? Hogwash.

M

Ray

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Schtankybampo said:
My alternate plan is to raise it believing that it is a Sun-god. I will tell it that it is solely responsible for making the sun rise and set. I will teach it to concentrate hard, to make sure that the tides remain balanced. And when it rains, I will punish it, because clearly, it did not try hard enough.
Steve Martin did some schtik about talking gibberish to small children so they grow up speaking wrong.

Ray

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
0916291456.01._PE25_SCMZZZZZZZ_.gif

My favorite children's book was "everyone poops" by Taro Gomi and Amanda Stinchecum was

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MACaver said:
Well it's doubtful that those books are even published or written. They're parodys.
The Ones I cited were. Both the Primer on Power and Gashlycrumb Tinies are real books.

Ray

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
MACaver said:
Well it's doubtful that those books are even published or written. They're parodys. But then I'm sure you already knew that... :D
The one I cited (everybody poops) really exists (or was it everyone poops?).

Schtankybampo

Green Belt
Reaction score
I knew Steve Martin was good people.

"Everyone Poops" is a part of the "Body Science" series illustrated by Amanda Meyers Stinchecum. Other notables in the series are "The Gas we Pass" , "The Holes in your Nose" and, let us not forget, "All about Scabs"

Gee, why WOULDN'T I want to have a child?

M

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
Schtankybampo said:
If I ever have a child, I shall sell it on ebay. I think I can get a lot of money. Lots of people like babies, right?

You know that old saying that some people shouldn't be parents? Hogwash.

M

that is awsome i would like permission to raise the moon god then we can have our kids battle. And make them think that it is a struggle of yin/yang, good vs evil of cosmic proportions.

kid

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Schtankybampo said:

M
You cant do that. Ebay gets... well... they frown on the sale of others. I know this personally, among the many things Ebay has repremaded me for was attempting to sell my roommate.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
You cant do that. Ebay gets... well... they frown on the sale of others. I know this personally, among the many things Ebay has repremaded me for was attempting to sell my roommate.
But ... what if you hold a Technopunk charity auction? The winner gets 24 hours with your roommate complete with stinky armpits, caustic flatulence and vomitous humor? The funds go towards helping a deluded rivethead out of a sticky situation - having a roommate in the first place with no respite?

Latest Discussions