If Bruce Lee were alive today.

OP
M

Mormegil

Originally posted by KennethKu
Agreed with you on the first part. B Lee pioneered scientific conditioning and training in MA. He demystified MA. But it looks like there is still a lot of work remains to be done in that dept.

As for the Naepolian's complex, it is over used by people to put down others who are better than them in every aspect except height. B Lee was what? 5'3"? 135lb?

To slander a person when he couldn't be there to defend himself is the most coward thing to do. I would like to see them tell that to his face.

5'7"

OP
H

H@pkid0ist

Originally posted by hapkitaji
But, if I was GM Ji, or one of the five 5 9th dans in the world, I would personally hunt you down and beat the crap out of you...
:soapbox:

My teacher is one of the 5 recognised 9th Dans and one of the founding father's of Hapkido. My information comes from him. I feel that I have to believe what I hear from someone who was there, trained under Choi and with Lee, has been a 9th Dan for 20years and has helped to make HKD what it is today. Since I wasn't there and involved in all of this I have to go by the thoughts, opinions and feelings of someone who was.

OP
I

Infight

If Bruce Lee was still alive HKD will be the same as it is now, cause hes nothing else than a movie star, so probably he would be awarding some money on big screen these days, doing his ballet to impress, impressive guys, and calling himself as a superwoopernoopersupreme fighter of the world, but never facing anyone, thats it. But of course he could face B. Gates in a Bank fight.

OP
H

H@pkid0ist

Bill Gates would win hands down. He already has like what 75% of ALL th worlds money....At least 50%. Maybe 25%. Well no matter how much he has its a hell of a lot more than me!:(

OP
S

shadowdragon

If Bruce Lee were alive today he would probably be beating the crap out of Steven Seagal

I wish he would do just that !!! :D

OP
W

WaterCircleHarmony

Originally posted by yilisifu
If Bruce Lee were alive today.........

He'd be clawing at the inside of his coffin..........:D

Nah he would have one inch punched his way out by now.

I apologise for the sickness of these jokes. i will stop now.:rolleyes:

OP
M

melteye

Originally posted by Infight
If Bruce Lee was still alive HKD will be the same as it is now, cause hes nothing else than a movie star, so probably he would be awarding some money on big screen these days, doing his ballet to impress, impressive guys, and calling himself as a superwoopernoopersupreme fighter of the world, but never facing anyone, thats it. But of course he could face B. Gates in a Bank fight.

Nothing but a movie star? :rolleyes:

One question... Would you fight him in the street if you had the chance? :p

OP
I

Infight

Originally posted by melteye
Nothing but a movie star? :rolleyes:

One question... Would you fight him in the street if you had the chance? :p

Of course, with no doubt! That will be my pleasure to do that, if i can, i would probably start that fight!

OP
I

Infight

Originally posted by H@pkid0ist
Bill Gates would win hands down. He already has like what 75% of ALL th worlds money....At least 50%. Maybe 25%. Well no matter how much he has its a hell of a lot more than me!:(

HAHA, yeah, youre right, that will not be a fair fight, B. Gates is supreme on that kind of fight!

OP
I

Infight

Originally posted by greendragon
New one,
If Bruce were alive today he would be getting choked out by Rickson Gracie>>>
Michael Tomlinson:D

Yeah, old guys fighting! that would be interesting! But surely Rickson would be choking Mr. Skinny Bruce Lee

OP
K

KenpoDragon

Originally posted by Infight
Yeah, old guys fighting! that would be interesting! But surely Rickson would be choking Mr. Skinny Bruce Lee
Oh please!!!! Is this before or after Wallid Ismail choked out Rickson Gracie, or After Sakuraba broke Rickson's arm????

greendragon

Green Belt
Reaction score
You have Rickson mixed up with one of the other Gracies, one of Rickson's younger brothers, Rickson has never faught in the UFC or any of that biz, and he has NEVER been defeated in competition. he is simply awesome even in his later years.. get your facts straight home boy...

Mike
;)

Latest Discussions