I would never want to be without my....

Hyper_Shadow

Green Belt
Reaction score
44 Magnum, most powerful handgun in the world.....

I suppose I'd actually go for my knife that I customised and personalised. Or a knife and handgun/rifle combo. Nooo, too much to choose from...

How about a BFG, can we get one of those...?

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
I call your wolveriiiiiiines and raise you Hungry grizzlies :EG: :D

Actually I never want to be without by pet Bengal Tiger named fluffy :D
Alright, now you've done it. I wasn't going to disclose this, but...

now I've got to warn you about my ultra deadly, 108 Dragontail, 1000 heavenly pressure point, kill hordes of attackers even through walls, CHI!!!!!!!!!!! :mst: :ultracool

Actually, the kill through walls part is the smell from my really my old gi. :p

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Alright, now you've done it. I wasn't going to disclose this, but...

now I've got to warn you about my ultra deadly, 108 Dragontail, 1000 heavenly pressure point, kill hordes of attackers even through walls, CHI!!!!!!!!!!! :mst: :ultracool

Actually, the kill through walls part is the smell from my really my old gi. :p

ahh but you forget I train the ultimate deadly, 109 Dragontail, 1010 heavenly pressure point, kill hordes of attackers and weeds even through walls, Chi :D

and so does fluffy

Hyper_Shadow

Green Belt
Reaction score
More than the Desert Eagle .50 cal?

Damn, I knew I shouldn't have listened to the guy that sold me that hand cannon. Think his name was Harry. Hey guys if you see a guy with a funny squint called Harry he's a ripoff merchant don't listen to him when it comes to handguns!:mst:

Hey if we're using animals I'll just untether that spare Chimera I got chewing on unfortunate bands of merry adventurers in my garden and use him. I call him Mister Happy he especially likes to eat horses and people riding horses (normally Irish jockeys).

LanJie

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I agree with arnisador if you know a situation is dangerous and you can avoid it you should.

Avoiding dangerous situations prevents injuries, lawsuits, recovery time, lost wages, and missed martial arts practice.

wrc619

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Short stick, or an improvised facsimile, such as a rolled up magazine. "He beat you to a pulp with Black Belt Magazine. Get out of here. Not guilty!":angel: