I told him he was going to die, and I shot him.

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Look where this happend, a hellhole run into the ground by Liberal and racial politics and a hands tied police force to boot.

He killed a scumbag, I really dont care as the man lives in American Beruit.

I'd have a differnt view if he did this in a low crime area but where he was good luck with getting a cop there on time, better to kill criminals and bleed their numbers and blunt their boldness.

If the man was a violent criminal I might agree with you, but because he was apparently at his mercy, then this guy is a WORSE criminal for doing what he did in the name of so called "justice".

elwin

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Frustration with the criminal justice system can run high. People want to do something about crime, and nobody likes burglars. However, those who choose to go about armed also have to consider if their actions are going to be considered legal after the fact.

http://www.freep.com/article/201008...?-Shootings-highlight-frustrations-in-Detroit

Totally un-justified considering the situation. Yeah he should have ran after them to catch one or possibly both, but should he have killed him? NO! Should he have made an example of him? Absolutely!

Hit him with the gun, maybe shoot him through the knee, then call the police to take him away. Leave him with something that will make him remember that day for the rest of his life, swearing never to do something like that again.

No-ones life needed to be in danger anymore after the situation was disabled.

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
It's stupid to chase after people anyway unless you're a cop and that's your job. What if the burglar pulled a gun the driver did? It's idiocy to chase down potentially dangerous people just to get some sort of sick self-satisfaction.