I-Phone App: The Art of Fencing - The Use of the Small Sword

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yes, there is an I-phone app for .99 cents. It is a 31 chapter manual by Monsieur L'Abbat. I have not read it in its entirety, but I figured that for .99 cents, it is more than worthwhile.

To find it, just search 'sword' or 'fencing' and it will be one of the choices.

There is also one called iGranbassi, which turned out to be a photo shoot of Margherita Granbassi. Nothing in regards to actual fencing, but very nice on the eyes.:)

Daniel

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
How very cool. Not my branch of swordwork but I don't give a hoot about that aspect. May it be the first of many (tho' I wouldn't hold my breath for anything koryu) :D.

OP
D

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
How very cool. Not my branch of swordwork but I don't give a hoot about that aspect. May it be the first of many (tho' I wouldn't hold my breath for anything koryu) :D.
I cannot even find a kendo app, let alone anything koryo.

Daniel

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't have an iPhone. Are we talking about a book with very short pages? Is that what this 'app' is?

OP
D

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
An app on the i-phone is any one of a number of things that you can download onto your phone from Apple's app store. Essentially, this app is a book that you can read on the screen. The screen is fairly large, as the i-phone has no physical buttons.

Daniel

Latest Discussions