i give you thing you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
blha blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh nahhhhhhhhhhhh hu man you;ll dont study ninjutsu why you here if you did pay more tension to the teacher on know five element chi fu ka sui ku let ask you tell me what five element do if can anwsure it the you get bs meter SOMST IMPORTION I AM NOT BEING RUDE IT SIMPLE QUESTION IF KNOW IT AWSURE IT

PS IM NOT TRY TO GET BANNED IF YOU'LL STOP NIT PICKING STARTED BE FRIENDLY LIKE YOU LOGO SAID MARTIAL TALK FRIENDY DISCUSSION

Last edited:

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
I think it's time to end the game.

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
i ask youll question do know five elemant of ninjutsu this how till if youll know it play with me or you dont know it all ninjutsu practiester know this

The Master

Bow Before Me.
Reaction score
My good people, I fear this pretender is only seeking to cause commotion and discord amongst you. See there his waiting gaze, hungry for the attention he is so deprived of! Seek not to feed that need, but to starve him. His antics have strewn this fine section with the flotsam and jetsam of an ill mind, pay it no heed! For an ill wind brings he. Away with him! Away! I say! Banishment to the furthest reaches of the realm, so that his darkness may na'er again darken this sacred place!

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, seriously, stop posting when you're drunk.

I think it's time to end the game.

Are you trying to get banned?

My good people, I fear this pretender is only seeking to cause commotion and discord amongst you. See there his waiting gaze, hungry for the attention he is so deprived of! Seek not to feed that need, but to starve him. His antics have strewn this fine section with the flotsam and jetsam of an ill mind, pay it no heed! For an ill wind brings he. Away with him! Away! I say! Banishment to the furthest reaches of the realm, so that his darkness may na'er again darken this sacred place!

I think it is awesome that blackswordshinobi Has brought out (4) posters with minimal posts that joined MT many years ago.
My good people, I do hope to see you all more regular in the future, thank you. And thank you blackswordshinobi also........

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
did do something right............... I think. :)

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think it is awesome that blackswordshinobi Has brought out (4) posters with minimal posts that joined MT many years ago.
My good people, I do hope to see you all more regular in the future, thank you. And thank you blackswordshinobi also........

Hey, I was here last week. Even got rep for it. Or was that the week before? But maybe I called a few friends and suggested they stop lurking. Or maybe they've always been here. Waiting. Watching. Hiding in the shadows. Masters of Disguise. Like, Dare I say it?

I do, I do dare.

NINJAS!

:ninja:

And now I hide!

:flushed:

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, I was here last week. Even got rep for it. Or was that the week before? But maybe I called a few friends and suggested they stop lurking. Or maybe they've always been here. Waiting. Watching. Hiding in the shadows. Masters of Disguise. Like, Dare I say it?

I do, I do dare.

NINJAS!

:ninja:

And now I hide!

:flushed:
Hang on, I just rep you for effort. :) Please stop in again..................

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Billy, you're not being picked on. Your writing is very hard to understand. If you can not write in clear English, this is not the place for you.

You are coming across as a disruptive forum troll, and we have little tolerance for those here.

Sanke

Green Belt
Reaction score
blha blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh nahhhhhhhhhhhh hu man you;ll dont study ninjutsu why you here if you did pay more tension to the teacher on know five element chi fu ka sui ku let ask you tell me what five element do if can anwsure it the you get bs meter SOMST IMPORTION I AM NOT BEING RUDE IT SIMPLE QUESTION IF KNOW IT AWSURE IT

PS IM NOT TRY TO GET BANNED IF YOU'LL STOP NIT PICKING STARTED BE FRIENDLY LIKE YOU LOGO SAID MARTIAL TALK FRIENDY DISCUSSION

This one just takes the cake. I have no idea what is going on here.

Sanke on the move.

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Admin's Note:

Thread closed for review.

-Ronald Shin
-MT Assistant Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.