I can't view my subscribed threads

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
When I go to view my subcribed threads it tells me there haven't been any posts and won't show me any of them.

It's not just Martial Talk either, it's happening in other forums that use this software too.

Any ideas?

Chuck

:asian:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not off hand.... I gave the support forums at vB a quick look, and didn't find much.

Try clearing your cookies and cashe for your browser. Since its happening at several vb's, I'd go with a bug in the software, or something causing your browser to hiccup. Possibly try a different browser and see if its still there?

I'll try and do more digging later tonite.:asian:

OP
Klondike93

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks Kaith (Bob), I'll clear out the cookies and milk and see if that does anything and let you know.

Chuck

OP
Klondike93

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, that didn't work either, still can't view all threads I'm subscribed to. There were a couple of others where I could view them, 1 used vb2.2.9 the other was vb2.2.7 but I don't know if this matters or not. Others used 2.2.9 and I still couldn't view them so, time to punt I suppose.

Chuck

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Marking things read is working only intermittently for me now. It was fine earlier. Weird.

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Klondike93
When I go to view my subcribed threads it tells me there haven't been any posts and won't show me any of them.

It's not just Martial Talk either, it's happening in other forums that use this software too.

Any ideas?

Chuck

Lord Sidious forgot to tell you that you dues haven't been paid, that's why!
He controls all! Just like your friendly Cable Company!:eek:

OP
Klondike93

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I can't get it to show me my subscribed threads on any of my computers.
All 3 run IE 6.0 and none would display them. One of them also has Netscape 4.7 and it wouldn't display either.
I went to the Vb web site and need to be an owner to ask any questions so no help there. Prehas Kaith could ask them and see if they have any ideas.
I've done all the deleting of cookies and cache on all 3 and no effect.

?

Chuck

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Send me a PM with your account password and I'll take a look at all of your settings from both ends. :asian:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Found a possible fix on the vB forums...when I checked it looked to be resolved, but check it out on your end, and let me know.