I am cancer free as of now!

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have to get routine check ups to make sure it stays that way, I went back to the dojo and love it. Got a cool bruise too! I was worried I would get rusty but they said I was doing excellent. The doctor told me to live my life because it's uncertain, so that's what I'm going to do. Do the things I love the most because we'll, I enjoy them alot.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I have to get routine check ups to make sure it stays that way, I went back to the dojo and love it. Got a cool bruise too! I was worried I would get rusty but they said I was doing excellent. The doctor told me to live my life because it's uncertain, so that's what I'm going to do. Do the things I love the most because we'll, I enjoy them alot.
Alright!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Great news

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Awesome, bro. Just made my day.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Congrats and Great News to hear. It's good to hear that you no longer have to worry about the kidney rupture. It's also good news that you don't have cancer as well.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Great news...I'm happy to hear someone gave you a good bruising.... just kidding buddy excellent news just keep an eye on yourself and anything you thinks bad go to the doctors

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, brother!

That is easily the best news I've heard in a while - a nice mid-day perk. Who knew you were so useful? :p

Nobody Important

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Awesome to hear!

sinthetik_mistik

Purple Belt
Reaction score
that's awesome bro! this is hard for me to talk about but a few years ago my mom almost died of bacterial meningitis. the week she was in the hospital i did not know if she was gonna live or die it was horrible. BUT she made a full recovery and the feeling of relief is awesome i know you know what I'm talking about! but yeah the experience scarred me. hard to talk about

Latest Discussions