How would you rate your quality of life currently on a scale of 1 to 10?

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
do you use an Ouija board?

Ah well, yes there's that. Personally I'm seeing the irony in the Passover Seder being cancelled or done on one's own.

I'm a Veteran, we all have black humour which is just as well considering the stuff we've dealt with.
:):)took me a minute to work that out, but yes i do on occasion use the dark arts, not helped by the fact ive broke my glasses and cant get new ones as all the opticians have shut

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:):)took me a minute to work that out, but yes i do on occasion use the dark arts, not helped by the fact ive broke my glasses and cant get new ones as all the opticians have shut

I was going to click 'like' but that seems rude because I don't like the fact your glasses are broken, have you looked on line for a pair of those ones that advertise as being cheap?

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I was going to click 'like' but that seems rude because I don't like the fact your glasses are broken, have you looked on line for a pair of those ones that advertise as being cheap?
i dont do on line shopping, im old school, which has got me used to '' deprivation'' and travelling miles to get anything and id still need my prescription from the closed opticians

its not the greatest hardship, they are lost 50 % of the time as i cant find them with out another pair of glasses and have to wait till i happen across them, i did at one point have two pairs but an unfortunate indecent lead to them being broke as well, so now i own two half pairs, i try to use them as a monicle but they keep falling of my nose

Last edited:

Latest Discussions