How to Get a Teaching Certificate...When There is None

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
tell them the aim of the class will be to support the LGBTQ and Black Lives Matter individuals who feel threatened by Trump supporters on campus. they will totally forget about any certification and welcome you right in... no questions asked.
Liberal Arts college, absolutely. Engineering college, highly doubtful. Think about engineering demographics. Very conservative.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
Liberal Arts college, absolutely. Engineering college, highly doubtful. Think about engineering demographics. Very conservative.

In that case, tell them it's to support the Trump supporters who feel threatened off campus by the LGBTQ/BLM groups roaming the streets :bag:

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
In that case, tell them it's to support the Trump supporters who feel threatened off campus by the LGBTQ/BLM groups roaming the streets :bag:
I saw this a while back, and it definitely sums up my feelings on today’s college aged crowd...

1944 - 156,000 men aged 18-24, storm Normandy. Facing pretty much certain death and watching countless troops die, they forge forward and get the job done.

2016 - 18-24 year old men and women across our great country are so distraught by their chosen candidate’s loss, they can’t get out of bed to go to class, need counselors, therapy dogs, and exemptions on final exams.

WHAT THE F HAS HAPPENED TO OUR SOCIETY???!!!

I was in college when my chosen candidate (Gore) lost to Bush. Everyone I knew voted for Gore. We didn’t sit around and cry. We didn’t need grief counselors. We just moved on with our lives. I’m not making a political statement here, I’m making a statement about how fragile we’ve become. I’d feel the same way if the other side won and the other side cried about it. So glad I wasn’t working at a college during this fiasco.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions