How to defend others against pranksters

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Call me a "bad sport" or "have no sense of humor" if you want, but these "prank shows" are borderline illegal IMO. You lay hands on me or mine without my knowledge for "entertainment" and you better be prepared for consequences.

OP
Zero

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
That's kinda why I posted the clip, and I quite liked the laid back donkey kick but I agree, it's amazing someone hasn't been killed on these stupid punk'd shows, some of them have faked car jackings etc

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think that the pre-show vetting process ensures that the victim is not a trained fighter of some sort and pre-show prep must include surreptitiously ensuring that the victim is disarmed and there are as few "improvised weapons" available as possible. I saw a couple of episodes of Scare Tactics where they convinced the victim that their lives were in mortal danger from a crazed murderer or serial killer. One of them the victim & friends were in a car with the actor when the victim, convinced the actor was a homicidal maniac, started punching the actor (at an odd angle). If the victim had had a knife, screw-driver, or tire-tool available we might have been reading about the "unfortunate accident" on the news.

These shows and all of their variations are idiotic and should be immediately canceled out of interest in public safety. :p

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
These shows and all of their variations are idiotic and should be immediately canceled out of interest in public safety. :p

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Either that or they should start stocking up on Jello.