How to Defend Against a Boxer When All You Have Is a Gun

Marnetmar

Black Belt
Reaction score
I've heard that hitting him in the knee with the handgrip would take his leg out, but I'm open to more suggestions.

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
If you have brought your firearm bear you have better be in fear of great bodily harm or death. It that case shoot to neutralize the threat.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would be quite amusing if you shot a boxer who was wearing a metal groin guard ( Muay Thai style), then bullet bounced off it and ricocheted back at you. :D

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
Some of you may have failed to realize this post is in the comedy section

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of you may have failed to realize this post is in the comedy section

I guess I should have included the little guy.....:rolleyes:
..uhh...shoot him?
Here ya go:
rolling.gif

dmsaint

White Belt
Reaction score
My buddy is a Pro Boxer . A few years ago he got depressed and shot himself in the mouth, out the back of his head, with a .380. Mediflight and icu....2 weeks later he was back at work. Couple months later he was back in the gym. Then he went pro. Now there is a 70 ft billboard pic of him on 7th Street and he fights ever couple months and moving on up......so not sure shooting the boxer would necessarily be the answer. Just saying.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
My buddy is a Pro Boxer . A few years ago he got depressed and shot himself in the mouth, out the back of his head, with a .380. Mediflight and icu....2 weeks later he was back at work. Couple months later he was back in the gym. Then he went pro. Now there is a 70 ft billboard pic of him on 7th Street and he fights ever couple months and moving on up......so not sure shooting the boxer would necessarily be the answer. Just saying.

Well, first I'll say that I'm glad your buddy recovered.

Then, since this is the comedy section, I have to point out that a .380 is hardly what I'd call a gun.....:rolleyes:
rolling.gif

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score

That's so intense and interesting I can't even finish my beer.

Paul_D

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Just give him your wallet. Then sit back and try to watch him open it with his gloves on.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well... I like to punch with both hands so I would first ask if he would hold my gun for me.

Latest Discussions