• 3hrs-3:30hrs

• 3:30hrs-4hrs

• 4hrs-4:30hrs

• over 4:30hrs

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Crikey, Ive been away for the the last 4 days and there's 2000 and something posts. It'll take me at least 4 hours just to get through those.

I normally spend about 4 hours a day anyway, while im at work, and when my son is in bed and after Ive had training.

Youve got me!!!! Im an addict!!!!!

Sin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I like just chilln on this site whenever I am waiting on something....its something to do besides watching TV and I absorb everything I can about MA

Kenpo Mama

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Depending on the day i usually spend about 30 minutes to and hour (somedays a bit more) on MT every day. I try to think of it as a supplement to my training - ah yea, that's right! Well that's my story and i'm sticking to it! Heeheeheehee!

Donna :ultracool

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Kenpo Mama said:
Depending on the day i usually spend about 30 minutes to and hour (somedays a bit more) on MT every day. I try to think of it as a supplement to my training - ah yea, that's right! Well that's my story and i'm sticking to it! Heeheeheehee!

Donna :ultracool
stick to it mama I believe you :rolleyes: (just kidding)

INDYFIGHTER

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I drop in every so often while at work. I'm one of the few people left on Earth without a cumputer at home. I said 2-2.5 hrs a day. Not sure if it's actually that much, I'm sure my employer hopes it's not!:whip: