How helpful is the groin kick in real life?

kehcorpz

Blue Belt
Reaction score
If you can hit your attacker then I'm sure it would be quite powerful.
But how likely is this to actually work? Kicking is always risky cause of losing balance
and the attacker could also catch your leg.

Can you practice groin kicks somehow and increase your kicking speed so that your groin kicks
cannot be stopped?

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
But how likely is this to actually work? Kicking is always risky cause of losing balance

Can you practice groin kicks somehow and increase your kicking speed so that your groin kicks
cannot be stopped?
First of all, it is ok to punch people in the groin, Honest. :) As for kicking, I know a few tricks, but it is just an appetizer. It is just the first move in Jab, jab, powershot, sequence; so, if you ain't got something really horrible to deliver on the third shot, abandon this fight. :)

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Right you're a troll you've got to be surely no one can be this dumb and annoying. If they are then my god the worlds in a worse state than I thought

Red Sun

Green Belt
Reaction score
To make your groin kick unstoppable, do it from behind. By surprise. With steel-cap boots on. Don't forget to kiai!

frank raud

Master of Arts
Reaction score

cannot be stopped?
Join a club and train. That's how your groin kick will get better.

Latest Discussions