How do we safeguard young girls when approached like this.....

TSDTexan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Truth is, I don't let and didn't let my 12 to 14 year olds (boy and girl) go anywhere, at night, by themselves. Heck the almost 20 year old (male) makes me nervous when he tells me the places he goes and he is an adult and I have no control over where he goes, I can only hope he picked something up about awareness...but sometimes I wonder

The subject of the OP, IMO, is a predator, and a would be molester, plane and simple and in NYS it could get him on the wrong side of the law harassing minors like this, especially in the current atmosphere of the MeToo movement. And I hope he does end up on the wrong side of the law so they can put and end to his "fun"

But what to do, you can only educate your children and as a parent, take care of them and protect them like a parent should

Education should be subcontracted out to Amer-i-do-te founder Master Ken.
keep-calm-and-re-stomp-the-groin.png

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I followed your suggestion and did more research. The most simple answer I found was from Psychology Today. An involuntary celibate is a person not quite gripped with the world around them. They have been allowed to create a virtual society or environment that they relate with more than the real world. Of course, we can go on forever about the dangers of such a lifestyle. Again, they have zero situational awareness. Again, there are extreme flaws in the parent profile because they have allowed their child to bond with a virtual world to such an extreme extent.
You infer not to make the responses so "general" which I do not think mine are. They are answers to global problems which this clearly falls under. This is not an individuals problem. This is a societal problem. A multi generational problem. Mistakes like this have been made in the past. They are harder to see because of the inception of technology at such a steep grade. In regards to mankind, we continue only to learn from our past mistakes when great death and destruction takes place. These kind of innocuous issues are too often swept under the rug because they are regional or do not damage enough people to get attention. Sad. I stand on my answers. If I am missing something in the question, please elaborate.

I'm puzzled, my reply wasn't to you but Isaiah90 who is clearly quoted at the top of my post. I honestly don't know why you thought my post was directed at you.[/QUOTE]
Huh, I have no clue either. It is a great topic that I wish was more discussed.

Latest Discussions