OP
DAC..florida

DAC..florida

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by arnisador
Remember, there's always rec.martial-arts. Read it:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=rec.martial-arts

(Look for the Yellow Bamboo threads, for example.) That's what we don't want MartialTalk to be.

I understand that and agree with you.

I would like to see some of the issues get resolved that way they dont continue to show up on unrelated threads. If the parties involved can keep the conversations polite and respectful would they be alowed to resolve these issues.

:asian:

A

A.R.K.

Rick made the comments....

I asked for him to support those comments....

Rick backpeddled, stalled, attacked the mods and posted a tasteless email from an ex-trouble maker......

As far as I can see the problem has been solved. Since no support for the comments came to light the comments can be seen for what they are. The issue is over, if Rick again makes comments of a derogatory nature the admins can do whatever they feel is appropriate.

On to better things gentlemen.

OP
DAC..florida

DAC..florida

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Most members seem to think its a good idea to just let it go!
( I know this due to recent e-mails )
Therefore I see no use in continuing any further on this subject and hope to see no further posts on it.

:deadhorse :deadhorse :goop:

S

Shuri-te

Master of Blades,

You said:
And while your at it is there any chance of answering my questions in my last post in the locked thread. I was interested in what you said but you did not reply to my email. So I would be thankful if you could get back to me

Ditto for me. Please see if you can motivate Rick to answer my question from a closed thread where I asked him:

"would you please help us to better understand your response to Paihequan's reasonable post above? Just why would say that Paiheqaun is "say[ing] [he] has some kind of rank? Please provide us with your source of information."

Thanks.

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Shuri-te
Master of Blades,

You said:

Ditto for me. Please see if you can motivate Rick to answer my question from a closed thread where I asked him:

"would you please help us to better understand your response to Paihequan's reasonable post above? Just why would say that Paiheqaun is "say[ing] [he] has some kind of rank? Please provide us with your source of information."

Thanks.

I would if he would reply to my email or at least bother to reply :shrug:

P

paihequan

Id be interested in his reply also especially as it seems to concern myself!:rolleyes:

OP
DAC..florida

DAC..florida

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by DAC..florida
Most members seem to think its a good idea to just let it go!
( I know this due to recent e-mails )
Therefore I see no use in continuing any further on this subject and hope to see no further posts on it.

:deadhorse :deadhorse :goop:

It seems as though Rick and Rob have chosen not to answer they above questions. Why, who knows they only thing I do know is that this has become a dead issue due the absence of their responce's so lets all move on to somthing bigger and better and stop wasting our time waiting for responce's.

Call it irony but two weeks ago it seems anyone who would ignore them was a fraud. ( just an observation )
My father once said dont dish it out if your not willing to recieve!

Enough said I am no longer going to dwell on dead issues or members who are not here to defend themselves.

K

Kirk

I don't talk to you A.R.K. or you DAC much ... but from this side of things, what you're asking for is majorly hypocritical. Neither you nor A.R.K. publicly posted your qualifications, or certs when asked for proof, and A.R.K. has refused to answer questions NUMEROUS times.

I could care less either way, in fact I complained at one point that this forum became nothing more than asking A.R.K. to answer the same questions over and over, which he never did.

Pointing your fingers the way you and A.R.K. are is just disgusting, especially for A.R.K. I've never made a single personal judgement about you at all, until now.

But hey, if you can sleep at night, then by all means, continue asking for what you would never provide .. answers.

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I don't mean to add fuel to the fire, by all means.

I understand that A.R.K. hasn't provided complete "information" regarding his background yet.

However, I have yet to see anyone ask him nicely.

(keep in mind that I haven't really been following this thing all along, so any of the above could be wrong.)

So A.R.K., I would like to ask you nicely. :)

What do you train in, and what are your credentials?

:D

Thanks,

PAUL

S

Shuri-te

Paul said:

"I understand that A.R.K. hasn't provided complete "information" regarding his background yet."

Paul with all due respect, I would request that we bury this issue once and for all. A.R.K. posted his credentials on the "Post your Curriculum Vitae" thread on 2/20.

http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/sh...73&perpage=15&highlight=Leverett&pagenumber=2

Since then, there has been a torrent of discussion on this, and has gone round and round and round. I think that if you read the many threads that have covered this, you will see a general interest by many remaining MT contributors that we ought to move on.

So perhaps it is best to put this whole issue behind us.

For what it is worth, I don't know A.R.K.'s motivation for not choosing to share who promoted him to 8th dan. But I too would not choose to share the name of the person who awarded me my current rank on this forum. I would never want to have him have to answer to some of the fraud-busters that IMHO have been rather unfriendly on this site.

K

Kirk

Originally posted by Shuri-te
Paul said:

"I understand that A.R.K. hasn't provided complete "information" regarding his background yet."

Paul with all due respect, I would request that we bury this issue once and for all. A.R.K. posted his credentials on the "Post your Curriculum Vitae" thread on 2/20.

http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/sh...73&perpage=15&highlight=Leverett&pagenumber=2

Since then, there has been a torrent of discussion on this, and has gone round and round and round. I think that if you read the many threads that have covered this, you will see a general interest by many remaining MT contributors that we ought to move on.

So perhaps it is best to put this whole issue behind us.

The point is, he dodged and dodged and dodged. Now he's here insisting that someone answer him? How hypocritical!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by PAUL
I was only curious to see for myself, not to pound an issue to the floor.

The floor is long since gone. We're bounding on bedrock now and may hit oil soon.

A

A.R.K.

The floor is long since gone. We're bounding on bedrock now and may hit oil soon.

:rofl:

Kirk,

I'm not sure what your going on about :confused: To my knoweledge I've answered every question asked of me both on the board, in PM/email and in the chat room. I've posted my credentials as well as the signing authorities. If you've missed to posts I can't be held responsible. I've also numerous times offered for any/all to contact me via email for an E conversation so as to give a list of those recognizing authorities for them to research.

Can't offer more than that. I've given names, dates, certs etc etc. I would wager I've offered more than most.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by arnisador

Well...the extra income would be nice. :) (See, I'd sell it nice n cheep and the heck with the gougers at the oil cos.) :D

R

Rick Tsubota

Originally posted by A.R.K.
:rofl:

Kirk,

I'm not sure what your going on about :confused: To my knoweledge I've answered every question asked of me both on the board, in PM/email and in the chat room. I've posted my credentials as well as the signing authorities. If you've missed to posts I can't be held responsible. I've also numerous times offered for any/all to contact me via email for an E conversation so as to give a list of those recognizing authorities for them to research.

Can't offer more than that. I've given names, dates, certs etc etc. I would wager I've offered more than most.

Now I know you are liar.
You never told Ryushikan who your teacher is, even he ask many many times.

Now I use your own word to "put up or shut up"

Shurite is also liar. He says he is mike something before and then plays to be Shurite.
This is lie.

Paihequan says he studied from Yabiku Takaya on his own martial talk website. Yabiku is famous for selling his rank to stupid foreigners that want fake rank. Only liar or fool buys rank fromYabiku

I think this place has too many liar and fake.

I get this in my email today......very interesting I think.

Mr. Schultz,

_

I am sick and tired of the ******** that is taking place on the MT webBoard?

I left because the moderators were more interested in playing kissy-face and less interested in the truth.

Tell your student/assistant instructor DAC that I won't be back and he can e-mail with questions, if he has any.

_

I've e-mailed Bob (kaith) Hubbard with my concerns?

No matter how nice he wants it, it will always get ugly from time to time?that's life.

_

I am fairly confident that you do have some practical knowledge regarding the current system that you teach?

_

Unfortunately, the organizations YOU chose to align yourself with are questionable?but that's your choice.

_

I tried to stay out of the fray as much as possible, because I didn't see where it would add anything positive to the discussions;

However, I did jump in, from time to time, when certain principles that I think are central to good martial arts discipline were being trampled or misrepresented.

If that caused you any grief, oh well?get over it.

_

You (who admits the error of using the term SOKE) and DAC (Who has discovered the falsehood of his credentials) and ShuriTe (a proven deceiver) seem to have a nice hold on Martial Talk?congratulations?maybe you can all create a "recognition" thread?.right all the wrongs done to you on line?

_

BTW, the threads where RSK is brought up and then trampled?very nice, very mature, very Christian?you might as well attack my grandmother, she is as helpless since she doesn't have an active account?

_

Hypocrisy seems to be the rule with you and yours?

_

Just getting some stuff off my chest?respond, or not (yawn) I don't really care.

_

Chufeng

Puyallup, WA

_

Forever a student

_

S

Shuri-te

Rick T.

Thank you for the kind words.

In the "Occupation" field of your profile page, you list "Translator."

Would you please let us know if you are a professional translator of English?

Thanks.

S

Shuri-te

Disco,

Now I really understand what Yogi Berra meant when he said:

"This is deja vu all over again."

:D

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This seems to apply to a few folks here....

Some might say 'Bob, thats not nice'. Well...I'm tired of this crap lingering. Most folks have moved on.

The simple truth is, no matter what the outcome, someone won't be happy or satisfied. I was asked recently "Can't you see the obvious?" The answer is, "Yes". We saw the obvious a long ways back....so has everyone else who continues to watch this soap opera.

There are a few courses of action I can take...the thing is, I don't think anyone will be happy. To the best of my knowledge, only 1 person has ever been suspended or banned and taken it like a pro. Everyone else has whined, complained, given us stories about how so-n-so was more guilty, or gone to other boards and whined about us. (I've found many interesting bits on some of the more chaotic sites about our hobbies...was v. creative..also in every case indicated that we were correct in booting folks.) :)

So, my decision has been to keep the disease isolated and hope it dies out of its own. The only reputations anyone is really hurting is their own. I believe Harlock said it best on a previous thread:

Have any of you ever taken a moment to consider the public display of stupidity and childishness you have almost all been putting on for these last few months?

The lot of you look like bloody children. If I were to be considering training with any of you or your instructors, this non-stop bullcrap you are all running off at the keyboard with would tend to imply some serious issues with either yourselves, or the quality of your training.

Sadly, delusions of adequecy, paranoia and cranial-rectal inversion are not against our rules, as long as the situation does not become epidemic.

As for me, I've got a desk to clear, some leather armour to mend before the weekend, and a convention to prepare for. I'll wait a few days before starting the executions....

Attachments

• $headupass.gif
    $headupass.gif
    13 KB · Views: 230
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions