How can we defend ourselves from this?

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Clearly the neighbors need a lesson in Garden Hose Do.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hear motion-activated sprinklers work well...

hemi

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I guess my Redneck roots are about to show. The neighbors just need a small hog trap, a little bit of meat and there you go. The trap would not harm the cat, put the trap with Lewis inside in the back of your pick up and make a little trip to the woods. You can open the trap from a distance and let the animal out load the trap and head home. Good Bye “Lewis”

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Clearly the neighbors need a lesson in Garden Hose Do.

Small water pistols work well also. Or a size 11 Rocket launcher. lol

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
2004hemi said:
I guess my Redneck roots are about to show. The neighbors just need a small hog trap, a little bit of meat and there you go. The trap would not harm the cat, put the trap with Lewis inside in the back of your pick up and make a little trip to the woods. You can open the trap from a distance and let the animal out load the trap and head home. Good Bye “Lewis”

Oh goodness, no, since he has a restraining order on him, you should turn him in to the authorities so he can spend the night in Kitty Prison ... you know ... THE POUND!!! Then they can cut little Lewis' nuts off and make sure he doesn't breed other randy little ... um ... kitties ... to go make trouble for other people. Maybe we'll all get lucky and it will set a precedent for humans .... There I go again, making sense. :idunno:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Oh goodness, no, since he has a restraining order on him, you should turn him in to the authorities so he can spend the night in Kitty Prison ... you know ... THE POUND!!! Then they can cut little Lewis' nuts off and make sure he doesn't breed other randy little ... um ... kitties ... to go make trouble for other people. Maybe we'll all get lucky and it will set a precedent for humans .... There I go again, making sense. :idunno:
noooo not the randy widdle kitties! (giggles insanely)

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Now, I know that sometimes I am bit smug about the use of the English Language. I often scold my children when the insist on ending a sentence with a preposition. And I know there are plenty of instances of poor grammer in national publications ...

BUT ....

Did the writer of that article actually use the phrase "catlike stealth" to describe the actions of a cat? How in the hell are the animal's movements 'catlike'?

I found that very, very funny.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
michaeledward said:
Did the writer of that article actually use the phrase "catlike stealth" to describe the actions of a cat? How in the hell are the animal's movements 'catlike'?

I found that very, very funny.

LOL.

Cujo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I have a Savanna Monitor that could teach that cat some manners.
Pax
Cujo:)

Latest Discussions