How can I delete my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just don't log on anymore. The acct. will eventually close itself.

OP
B

Badger1777

Green Belt
Reaction score
Seriously, ask the right questions, maybe the right answers.

I asked the right question. Perhaps it is not the question that I am supposed to ask on the "Friendly Martial Arts Community" forum. I asked if there is a way to delete my account. It seems the answer is no.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I asked the right question. Perhaps it is not the question that I am supposed to ask on the "Friendly Martial Arts Community" forum. I asked if there is a way to delete my account. It seems the answer is no.

Then go! Come back in the right frame of mind.

OP
B

Badger1777

Green Belt
Reaction score
Then go! Come back in the right frame of mind.

Transk, I've asked a fair question in the support section of the site. My question is directed at the forum admins, as it is not clear how to contact them other than through the support forum. According to your profile, you are not an admin of this forum, and therefore thank you but you can't assist.

I don't think I need to explain, but just for the record, I am in the right frame of mind, as per my original post. I just think this is the wrong forum for me, and as such, I would prefer that my personal details are not held on a site that is not relevant to me. It has become clear that I joined the wrong forum and as such I just think it would be tidier if my account was deleted.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Transk, I've asked a fair question in the support section of the site. My question is directed at the forum admins, as it is not clear how to contact them other than through the support forum. According to your profile, you are not an admin of this forum, and therefore thank you but you can't assist.

I don't think I need to explain, but just for the record, I am in the right frame of mind, as per my original post. I just think this is the wrong forum for me, and as such, I would prefer that my personal details are not held on a site that is not relevant to me. It has become clear that I joined the wrong forum and as such I just think it would be tidier if my account was deleted.

Then just go. If you are not prepared to elaborate, then just go man!

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
ADMIN NOTE:

Thread closed.

jks9199
Asst. Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions