Horseback riding Blonde

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A blonde decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons or prior experience. She mounts the horse unassisted and the horse immediately springs into motion. It gallops at a steady speed and rhythmic pace, but the blonde begins to slip from the saddle.

In terror, she grabs the horse's mane, but cannot get a firm grip. She tried to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway. The horse gallops along impervious to its slipping rider. Finally , giving up her frail grip, the blonde attempts to leap away from the horse and throw herself to safety.

Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup. and she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground over and over. As her head is battered against the ground she is mere moments from unconsciousness when to her great fortune...

Frank, the Wal-Mart greeter, sees her and unplugs the horse...

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
A man is watching TV at home one night when he gets a call from his girlfriend. "Honey, I bought this new jigsaw puzzle today and I just can't put it together. Can you come help me? The picture on the box is a tiger, but it's just not working out."

He gets to her house to find all the pieces spread out on the table, and gives her a hug. "Sweetheart, these pieces will never be put together to make a picture of a tiger. Now ... let's put the Frosted Flakes back in the box and have some dinner."

Latest Discussions