Hopeful Tomorrow info

Hopeful Tomorrow

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I posted a little thread about our new children's charity Hopeful Tomorrow in the Meet and Greet section awhile ago. People have suggested that I post some more specific info in this section so here goes... Hopeful Tomorrow is a great way for martial arts studios to help the children in their communities who can't normally afford tuition. We pay 75$ per month per child (or 900$ per year) Every studio has their own individual scholarship account. The amount of money in this account depends upon several things. The first and easiest way to get money into the account is to host a fundraiser (which Hopeful Tomorrow provides all materials for and mails to you) The proceeds from this are then hopefully matched by community grants (which we apply for from such businesses that have community outreach program i.e. Wal-Mart and Target). We are also in the process of applying for several national grants. These are for several hundred thousand dollars. If we are lucky enough to land one of these than the money will be distributed evenly amongst all of our partner studios. Hopeful Tomorrow sends you press releases for your event so by working with us you can easily get free publicity for your studio! I hope this has been helpful and if anyone has any questions please message me or call us toll free at 888-549-0715. Our office hours are 10am - 7pm EST Monday - Thursday.

hkfuie

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hello, all. Does anyone here have any experience with this charity? They have been calling me this week.

xfighter88

Blue Belt
Reaction score
They contacted me this week as well. I am going to check it out and I will get back with you on this thread. I will hopefully know something by the end of this week.