Honesty the best Policy?

T

TomakaStud

Well i almost fell out of my chair laughing, reading the responses to my post...very entertaining from where i sit let me tell you!

But i do appreciate the comments. Most of my statements were on very general basis, i do believe every case is different.

Shesulsa i was certainly not trying to get heated at all or pose any kind of confrontation with you i appologize if it came out that way, as a brother in hwarangdo and student of KJN's accept my appology. But as to respond to your questions and statements, i happen to think i'm a rather attractive man and not to state that all gays would want to rub pelvises with me, but a good percent would...everyone wants a peice of the tommeister!!! (anyone good with movie quotes?) Perhaps you would consider it egotistial, i would call it confident...Perhaps i have rolled with a gay man and don't know it...that's the point i don't need to know, don't want to know and it doesn't bother me a bit that i may have and don't know. As for you rolling with a lesbian...how do you know you weren't her type? What if you knew you were her type going into it would it make you uncomfortable?

SenseiBear you crack me up!!! Do i know you? As a matter of fact i have never been entangled with a female in a combat situation and don't know how i'd react or what my mind would do, i suppose at the time my mind would be in a strictly combative place but if she were attractive i may have an idea or two in my head to the contrary after the fact... show me a guy out there who claims differently and i'll show you a homosexual! Which brings us back to topic!

Ceicei i presume that most homosexual men think about sex as much as any other average male does.....and we all know how much time that takes out of our day.....

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TomakaStud said:
Shesulsa i was certainly not trying to get heated at all or pose any kind of confrontation with you i appologize if it came out that way, as a brother in hwarangdo and student of KJN's accept my appology.
No problemo.

TomakaStud said:
But as to respond to your questions and statements, i happen to think i'm a rather attractive man and not to state that all gays would want to rub pelvises with me, but a good percent would...everyone wants a peice of the tommeister!!!
With all due respect, sir...:barf:

TomakaStud said:
Perhaps i have rolled with a gay man and don't know it...that's the point i don't need to know, don't want to know and it doesn't bother me a bit that i may have and don't know.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

TomakaStud said:
As for you rolling with a lesbian...how do you know you weren't her type? What if you knew you were her type going into it would it make you uncomfortable?
She flat out told me I wasn't her type ( I suppose this was supposed to make me feel better - dunno...should I be hurt by that??) And if I was her type, no, I wouldn't feel uncomfortable - that would just make it more fun! :EG:

TomakaStud said:
Ceicei i presume that most homosexual men think about sex as much as any other average male does.....and we all know how much time that takes out of our day.....
No, they just think about it as often as any other average woman does...which is actually quite a lot, thank you very much.

Farang

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tom - I re-read my last post and it sounds a little short or curt. Please know that is not my intention. It's late, i'm tired and have way too much to do!

Peace, brother.

T

TomakaStud

shesulsa said:
Tom - I re-read my last post and it sounds a little short or curt. Please know that is not my intention. It's late, i'm tired and have way too much to do!

Peace, brother.
No worries!

S

skaterlac

I think you guys and gals must have lots of fun practicing all your hip throws ... gotta get your hips and pelvis right in line with the opponents... closer... yeah .... then throw. Sir... I need to practice that again... hahahaha

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We need to have a smiley on the list that has head in hands, shaking the head back and forth. HE HEE HEEEE.

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
i happen to think i'm a rather attractive man and not to state that all gays would want to rub pelvises with me, but a good percent would...everyone wants a peice of the tommeister!!! (anyone good with movie quotes?) Perhaps you would consider it egotistial, i would call it confident...
Just remember everyone's tastes vary. Confidence is fine, but you'll still get some women who would prefer the guy next to you.

T

TomakaStud

Feisty Mouse said:
Just remember everyone's tastes vary. Confidence is fine, but you'll still get some women who would prefer the guy next to you.
Blasphemy!!!!! Hold your tongue!!!

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
TomakaStud said:
But as to respond to your questions and statements, i happen to think i'm a rather attractive man and not to state that all gays would want to rub pelvises with me, but a good percent would...everyone wants a peice of the tommeister!!!

Well, I'm straight. Yet I...I find myself attracted to your writing in a way I've never felt before. Something...something in the way you use the ellipsis. Your use of a triple exclamation mark in stating your confidence...yet there is a cummings-esque understated modesty in your use of the lower case "i".

As I type this I find myself flushed...breathless. I check your personal profile and find it frustratingly devoid of information. As I sit biting my nails, I ponder whether I should PM you to see if you're amenable to a furtive liaison, a backstair intimacy wherein we could rub pelvises while pretending to do judo.

Groaning in frustration I contemplate suicide. My wife walks in the room. I frantically minimize the window lest she see your writing and fall prey to your charms.

If I can't have you, no one will.

Regards,

Steve

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
hardheadjarhead said:
Well, I'm straight. Yet I...I find myself attracted to your writing in a way I've never felt before. Something...something in the way you use the ellipsis. Your use of a triple exclamation mark in stating your confidence...yet there is a cummings-esque understated modesty in your use of the lower case "i".

As I type this I find myself flushed...breathless. I check your personal profile and find it frustratingly devoid of information. As I sit biting my nails, I ponder whether I should PM you to see if you're amenable to a furtive liaison, a backstair intimacy wherein we could rub pelvises while pretending to do judo.

Groaning in frustration I contemplate suicide. My wife walks in the room. I frantically minimize the window lest she see your writing and fall prey to your charms.

Regards,

Steve
http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001 http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001

T

TomakaStud

HILLARITY ENSUES!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

Yes i don't capitalize my i's (intentionaly might i add), my spelling is lets say less than grade school level but i used to do alot of IMing and that is probably the cause, none the less Steve i feel your energy in the cyber world we now are entangled in... (those were for you) now lets grapple!

Love,

Tom... (again for you)

P.S. suicide is not necessary, there's plenty of the tommeister to go around!

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TomakaStud said:
HILLARITY ENSUES!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

P.S. suicide is not necessary, there's plenty of the tommeister to go around!
We could take care of that, you know.

T

TomakaStud

hardheadjarhead said:

Regards,

Steve
Sorry to dissapoint, it's not the first time i've heard that

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I simply meant that since there's enough of you to go around, we could all just :ninja:divvy you up. Then we can each have our own little piece of the Tomsheister...woops - I mean, Tommeister :samurai:

Latest Discussions