Hole in the wall

tko4u

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
How many of you caught this show on fox last night? I have to admit, I was fully into this show, until it came on. Im not sure why, something just didnt click!

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
How many of you caught this show on fox last night? I have to admit, I was fully into this show, until it came on. Im not sure why, something just didnt click!
I could feel my IQ dropping every time the commercial came on. I think we should just drop the half-assed game shows. Line up contestants, have them bend over and be anally raped. Whoever can take it the longest wins the cash. It'd be just as entertaining as this piece of ****.

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I could feel my IQ dropping every time the commercial came on. I think we should just drop the half-assed game shows. Line up contestants, have them bend over and be anally raped. Whoever can take it the longest wins the cash. It'd be just as entertaining as this piece of ****.

And almost as painful as watching it. :barf:

bowser666

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
just another example of crap television and idiots that are watching it and making it popular. No offense......... it reminds me of the movie Idiocracy. Shows liek this get popular and we are well on our way to that. Scary............................ so scary.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
just another example of crap television and idiots that are watching it and making it popular. No offense......... it reminds me of the movie Idiocracy. Shows liek this get popular and we are well on our way to that. Scary............................ so scary.
It can't be much stupider than THIS!!!
Human Pac-Man!!
[yt]RIYVNr36B08[/yt]

OP
tko4u

tko4u

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score

Couldnt have said it better myself. Although I dont think I would watch that either! hahaha

Latest Discussions