History of Islamic Hostility and an Analysis of Current Threat Potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2-t...d-to-attack-recruiting-station-with-grenades/

SEATTLE (AP) — Two men have been arrested in a plot to use machine guns and grenades in an attack on a military recruiting station in Seattle that also houses a daycare, the U.S. Justice Department said Thursday.

Abu Khalid Abdul-Latif, also known as Joseph Anthony Davis, of Seattle, and Walli Mujahidh, also known as Frederick Domingue Jr., of Los Angeles, were arrested Wednesday night.

I am sure those names are a total coincidence.....

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2-t...d-to-attack-recruiting-station-with-grenades/

SEATTLE (AP) — Two men have been arrested in a plot to use machine guns and grenades in an attack on a military recruiting station in Seattle that also houses a daycare, the U.S. Justice Department said Thursday.

Abu Khalid Abdul-Latif, also known as Joseph Anthony Davis, of Seattle, and Walli Mujahidh, also known as Frederick Domingue Jr., of Los Angeles, were arrested Wednesday night.

I am sure those names are a total coincidence.....
Joseph and Frederick? I think those were the names that their parents gave them. Abu and Walli? Pretty sure they chose those names when they converted to Islam after being successfully recruited by extremists while in prison. So, no. They weren't coincidence.

Your ignorant bigotry actually undermines the significance of the crime.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
First, a big "Well done!" to the organisations and officers that stopped this before it got going.

Second, it has ever befuddled me what these converted (aka brain-washed) nut-cases think they are going to achieve that aids their cause.

Attack a recruiting station on American soil, kill and injure ordinary civilians in the process. Did they not pay attention to what happened after the WTC was destroyed?

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
Second, it has ever befuddled me what these converted (aka brain-washed) nut-cases think they are going to achieve that aids their cause.

Attack a recruiting station on American soil, kill and injure ordinary civilians in the process. Did they not pay attention to what happened after the WTC was destroyed?

You mean when we immediately changed our national way of life and did away with important freedoms and protections? When we engaged in several decade-plus long wars with ruinous effect on our debt? When we threw away whatever moral standing we had when our government sanctioned torture of unarmed captives and half the country went to bat for it? When we vastly accelerated the accretion of power to one man, the Executive, in contravention of the design of our system? When the rule of law became less important than expediency and "safety"?

Looks to me that they were paying very close attention indeed. Those 19 sick ****s with their boxcutters and a few thousand dollars of backing succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:nods: Aye in that regard I quite agree. I was thinking more in terms of how such attacks only serve to harden resolve and reaction against the activists cause.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
"they made us change our way of life,,,they suceeded"

horse hockey

we SHOULD have changed our way of life, we were naive and stupidly unconcerned with security

now we know better, even if some of our dumber citizens refuse to admit that the world AHS CHANGED

our response was needed and smart

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Seriously?
I don't know how the nuts don't successfully conduct terrorists attacks in the States more often then they do. Its really not that hard to buy weapons, or the necessary ingredents for bombs.

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think that they may be adapting. That is the real problem. Attacks like the one in Mumbai would be difficult to stop. Of course, unlike mumbai, if they chose the wrong state, some of the victims would be shooting back.

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have been to some lectures where intelligence types have stated that US Law Enforcement (and citizens) being armed is in fact a planning blockage for Mumbai style attacks. While an attack of that sort WOULD indeed cause mass casualties and a large media splash, a days long event would not likely happen and the risk of a shoot-out with the police before the operation could be pulled off is believed to be a reason we haven't seen it.

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
If they followed Islam properly and truely...they would be pacifists and non-violent.

Just like a Christian, if they followed the Bible the way intended, they wouldn't hate, bomb abortion clinics, or presecute people for being different(IE: Race, Sex, Sexual Orinentation, etc)

Extreamist and Violent Fundamentalists should be delt with swiftly and effectively.

Good for them.

I hope they get a fair trial in the Court system.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
you could not be more wrong, do a search on "religion of peace" all the relevant suras has been posted and it is not open for debate, islam preaches violence.

anyone denying this simple truth is/ has been deluded.

in related news,

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/thr...eattle-plotters-imagined-own-media-headlines/

SEATTLE (The Blaze/AP) — Two ex-convicts planned an attack on a Seattle military recruiting station hoping that it would get attention from the media, authorities say, and even imagined the headlines: “Three Muslim Males Walk Into MEPS Building, Seattle, Washington, And Gun Down Everybody.”

BY THIER OWN ADMISSION they were going to committ this horrible crime BECAUSE OF THIER MUSLIM FAITH.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
you could not be more wrong, do a search on "religion of peace" all the relevant suras has been posted and it is not open for debate, islam preaches violence.

anyone denying this simple truth is/ has been deluded.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Muslim_population

Islam is the world's second largest religion after Christianity. According to a 2009 demographic study, Islam has 1.57 billion adherents, making up 23% of the world population.[1][2]

List of terrorist attacks in 2010:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2010

Do the math.

Last edited:
OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
and again, you are deluded, the BOOK preaches violence wether they act on it or not

thats always the part that shoots you in the foot Bill.

it doesnt matter if only 0.01 % of them do anything bad, the book commands violent death to the infidel.

if they DONT engage in jihad, it just means they are not very good at following the book.

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
Your arguement is a straw man for bigotry. If your arguement was valid then you would also admitt to Christians as being slavers and violent. Both the Bible and the Quran have commands to be non-violent. They also have commands for violence. Religion is used by too many as a justification for violence. What you are espousing is no different.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
and again, you are deluded, the BOOK preaches violence wether they act on it or not

thats always the part that shoots you in the foot Bill.

it doesnt matter if only 0.01 % of them do anything bad, the book commands violent death to the infidel.

if they DONT engage in jihad, it just means they are not very good at following the book.

Some day, you might want to read your own bible and see how much ****ed up stuff is in there. I want to meet the person who follows that 100%.
I'll have to visit him in prison though, as he'll be serving time for murder, rape, child abuse, and defecating outside the commode.

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's not really about "The Book" per se. It's about the people who literraly follow it. I believe the Old Testament named stoning for adultry. Know of any Jewish nations/groups who do that anymore? How about Muslim nations?

swivel63

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
blaming a religion for it's fanatics is a silly argument. christianity has as much dirt if not more dirt on its hands than islam. david kills thousands and was a man after God's heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions