Hi!

Aqua4ever

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Just saying hi...been reading posts on here for a few weeks decided to join, umm, been doing tae kwon do for almost a year now, it quickly became my favourite thing to do-I'm 16 and from Canada...i guess thats really all for now, this seems like a great place to learn some new information and gets some laughs
Aqua4life

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings, Aqua4ever and welcome to Martial Talk. This is the best discussion board on the web for martial arts, IMHO.

Have a look around and happy posting!

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome, Aqua! Enjoy the many interesting forums. In martial arts the best way to see your improvements? Is to look back at time. Every few months look back at where you started and see where you are now. Many young martial artists sometimes do not see the changes,it takes time. Never quit. Have fun and enjoy the training... Aloha

OP
Aqua4ever

Aqua4ever

Blue Belt
Reaction score
still learning said:
Welcome, Aqua! Enjoy the many interesting forums. In martial arts the best way to see your improvements? Is to look back at time. Every few months look back at where you started and see where you are now. Many young martial artists sometimes do not see the changes,it takes time. Never quit. Have fun and enjoy the training... Aloha
Great advice..i was in my first tournament on Saturday and my instructor reminded me of the first time i walked in, saw people sparring and just about walked back out it scared me so much...I'm amazed at how far i've come! Thanks for the It takes time..i think i need that written on my dobok ;)
happy training
Aqua

Latest Discussions