Hi,

UqaabKamikaze

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Sorry to introduce myself late. I just burst out with my doubts first.
I am beginner in martial art and new to this forum.
And so far I am spending much of my time here.
I have always been obsessed with martial arts, learnt throwing punches and kicking, fighting from the people I knew who were knowing martial art but formally I started learning recently under an instructor. Other than that I play football and I am good at it.
Thank You

OP
UqaabKamikaze

UqaabKamikaze

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I have always been obsessed with martial arts, learnt throwing punches and kicking, fighting from the people I knew who were knowing martial art but formally I started learning recently under an instructor. Other than that I play football and I am good at it.
Thank You
Forgot to tell, I like reading spend much of my free time reading and it is not restricted to particular field or subject.

OP
UqaabKamikaze

UqaabKamikaze

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Started training in Shotokan style of karate.

Sent from my Karbonn A2+ using Tapatalk

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. Looking forward to your input as you continue to learn.

OP
UqaabKamikaze

UqaabKamikaze

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thank You guys.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Thank You guys.

Hi there, welcome along! Nice to have you posting here :)

Hey so how is your Karbonn A2+ working out for you? It sound like a kind of sub-machine gun that shoot forum posts at 10 rounds per second, right?? :D Just joking :) Can you say what is the reason behind your user name uqaabkamikaze?? :)

OP
UqaabKamikaze

UqaabKamikaze

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hi there, welcome along! Nice to have you posting here :)

Hey so how is your Karbonn A2+ working out for you? It sound like a kind of sub-machine gun that shoot forum posts at 10 rounds per second, right?? :D Just joking :) Can you say what is the reason behind your user name uqaabkamikaze?? :)
Oh, my Karbonn A2+ is on its deathbed thinking of changing it once I get my this months salary.
Eagle is my favourite bird and it is called Uqaab in Urdu language and Kamikaze means Divine Wind from Japanese wanted to have it like (Divine Wind Eagle) but I don't know grammar of either language last option was to put them together.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank You
Welcome to MT. Don't worry about the late intro. I'm not sure I ever did one. I might have, but I might not have.

I'm glad you've finally gotten to start the journey "for real" with an instructor. I hope you have a lot of fun, sweat a lot, and learn a lot.

Latest Discussions