Hi - nice to be here

Robert Agar-Hutton

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just found Martialtalk last night :)

I've been doing martial arts for a while and I currently teach Tai Chi at 4 locations (one lesson a week at each place) in Northamptonshire in England.

I also study karate and am still with the same instructor after about 27+ years. Sadly, that's only one lesson a week but that's all he teaches now.

Hope to hang out here from time to time and will participate as much as time allows :)

All the best,

Robert.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been doing martial arts for a while and I currently teach Tai Chi at 4 locations (one lesson a week at each place) in Northamptonshire in England.

I also study karate and am still with the same instructor after about 27+ years. Sadly, that's only one lesson a week but that's all he teaches now.

Hope to hang out here from time to time and will participate as much as time allows :)

All the best,

Robert.
Welcome Robert.

swishandflick

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello. All these Brits joining same time makes me miss England so very much.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi All,

All the best,

Robert.
Hello and welcome to the forum. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Latest Discussions