Hi all my name is Kit from Manchester,UK

K

KitEskrima

Hi
My name is Kit Lok from Manchester,England. I cross train in several Martial Arts including Warriors Eskrima,JKD,Capoeria and recently started Stand Up Fighting/BJJ.

I hope I can contibute to the posts with questions and answers and try and start interesting threads!

I keep an online journal of my Martial Art training with pictures from my Eskrima class at
http://kittomainia.blogspot.com/
The site also contains articles from my experiences.

Thanks
Kit

I spotted a name that I have spoke to before after a brief look on the forums, so Hello Bill Lowery!

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome, Kit!

KitEskrima said:
Hi
My name is Kit Lok from Manchester,England. I cross train in several Martial Arts including Warriors Eskrima,JKD,Capoeria and recently started Stand Up Fighting/BJJ.

I hope I can contibute to the posts with questions and answers and try and start interesting threads!

I keep an online journal of my Martial Art training with pictures from my Eskrima class at
http://kittomainia.blogspot.com/
The site also contains articles from my experiences.

Thanks
Kit

I spotted a name that I have spoke to before after a brief look on the forums, so Hello Bill Lowery!

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome Kit! If there is anything you need just let us know. Happy Posting :wavey:

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to the boards and Happy posting. Look forward to listening to your perspective from England.

V/R

Rick

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk Kit. Looking forward to your contribution to the forum. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Happy posting

-Josh

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!! :supcool:

Mike

Latest Discussions