Hey Gou??

jaybacca72

Blue Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
for the record guys i don't really like to hit hard i just hit with speed and good technique there is a difference from just hammering someone, for crying out loud iam only 130lbs on a good day! my lineage is from a school that didn't believe in no contact and that is how i teach and it can't be too bad because some on the forum are private students of mine and they keep coming back. sorry arnisador if you aren't used of the contact in that respect,like i said just hit with good technique softly and you can feel it. besides you guys i let you do the same to me after i went first and i was sore and battered as well. if you train in american kenpo properly and have experieneced systema as well as some others you will know what iam saying.hell renegade gives a patch out for bangers but has only given a selected few.
as for doug yeah i hit him doing siniwalis by accident and i felt really bad,it was during a demo and i got a fever from the flu out of nowhere and got blurring vision while performing on him then had to go and puke right after it was not pretty,sorry bud. come to think of it you never hear of when gou scoop kicked me in the groin on tape do ya?
best wishes all
later
jay
ps it was good to do the knife drills with you arnisador!systema not bad it just takes some getting used to!:D :p

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by jaybacca72

sorry arnisador if you aren't used of the contact in that respect,

No, No! I appreciated it, and I wanted to see it what it was like. Mr. Hartman and I are alike in this regard--we won't believe it until we feel it. I posted something about your hitting me at the camp here. I'm going to be in Toronto all next week, starting this Saturday, and am hoping to get up to Thornhill actually.

it was good to do the knife drills with you arnisador!systema not bad it just takes some getting used to!

I enjoyed it as well, and thanks for sharing so generously! Hope to see you again soon.

G

GouRonin

Originally posted by jaybacca72

as for doug yeah i hit him doing siniwalis by accident and i felt really bad,it was during a demo and i got a fever from the flu out of nowhere and got blurring vision while performing on him then had to go and puke right after it was not pretty,sorry bud. come to think of it you never hear of when gou scoop kicked me in the groin on tape do ya?

Yeah, I have that on tape somewhere. I like to watch it over and over again because your eyes bug out like a muppet.
:erg:

OP
Roland

Roland

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
He 'IS' a muppet!

And a real good guy to.
Hitting can be real good, and I know Jaybacca gives and gets equally!