Help! The Neighbors Dog is Peeing on My Car!!!!

OP
Jade Tigress

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Get a sheet of "hardware cloth" and some tinsnips, snip every other wire and bend it up. It gets pokey, but stays as 1 large sheet that you can pick up and lean against the wall when you leave.
That's a great idea.

I'm going to do that and also sprinkle some pepper around the car port. The next time our neighbor is out working in the yard and my husband is home, he can go over to chat and broach the subject, if the above techniques have not already solved the problem.

Thanks everyone!
:)

fragger

White Belt
Reaction score
Ok. Here's the scoop. We live in a nice little subdivision in a very rural area. There are about 20 houses on the circle we live on. Directly across the street from us lives the former Sheriff. He is now retired. He is very nice and we are on good terms although it's not like we visit all the time or anything like that.

Well, he has an unneutered Schnauzer who thinks our property belongs to him. He is constantly in our yard barking at our dogs who are fenced in, crapping on the front lawn and comes over to lift his leg on our bushes and the front tire of my husbands car which is parked in the driveway.

Now this little #$%^@ has gotten the nerve to trot all the way into our carport where my car is parked...which I've only had for year and is my baby...it's a 2001 Red Honda Accord EX Coupe fully loaded sporty and totally sweet IMO....and lifted his leg on my car tire covering the rim in urine and forming a nice little puddle in the carport. It's going to eat away at the finish on my rim if he keeps it up. Fortunately I don't think he's tall enough to be able to hit the paint unless he decides to aim for the side of my car instead of the tire. I didn't catch the dog doing this but my husband saw him trotting out of the carport when he pulled in from work and saw my tire and rim all wet and the puddle. And knowing this dog it's par for the course taken to new heights.

We have always tolerated little "Sparky" out of respect for our neighbor. We don't like this dog at all but our neighbor is a bit elderly and cares for his wife who is incapacited from a brain tumor. He loves his dog to death and we really don't want to make any waves with him, especially in this small community, especially with the VERY well liked former Sheriff.

I need suggestions on how to discreetly put an end to the marking of my precious car as territory!

HELP!!!!!!
Ok. Here's the scoop. We live in a nice little subdivision in a very rural area. There are about 20 houses on the circle we live on. Directly across the street from us lives the former Sheriff. He is now retired. He is very nice and we are on good terms although it's not like we visit all the time or anything like that.

Well, he has an unneutered Schnauzer who thinks our property belongs to him. He is constantly in our yard barking at our dogs who are fenced in, crapping on the front lawn and comes over to lift his leg on our bushes and the front tire of my husbands car which is parked in the driveway.

Now this little #$%^@ has gotten the nerve to trot all the way into our carport where my car is parked...which I've only had for year and is my baby...it's a 2001 Red Honda Accord EX Coupe fully loaded sporty and totally sweet IMO....and lifted his leg on my car tire covering the rim in urine and forming a nice little puddle in the carport. It's going to eat away at the finish on my rim if he keeps it up. Fortunately I don't think he's tall enough to be able to hit the paint unless he decides to aim for the side of my car instead of the tire. I didn't catch the dog doing this but my husband saw him trotting out of the carport when he pulled in from work and saw my tire and rim all wet and the puddle. And knowing this dog it's par for the course taken to new heights.

We have always tolerated little "Sparky" out of respect for our neighbor. We don't like this dog at all but our neighbor is a bit elderly and cares for his wife who is incapacited from a brain tumor. He loves his dog to death and we really don't want to make any waves with him, especially in this small community, especially with the VERY well liked former Sheriff.

I need suggestions on how to discreetly put an end to the marking of my precious car as territory!

HELP!!!!!!
Get an old microwave, remove the front door, set it on high facing the area where the dog relieved himself with the neighbors house in the background . plug it into a motion sensor. wire it to stay on all the time while it gets power . this process may take a few weeks. but sooner or later the little ankle humper will develop cancer and die... problem solved.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Get an old microwave, remove the front door, set it on high facing the area where the dog relieved himself with the neighbors house in the background . plug it into a motion sensor. wire it to stay on all the time while it gets power . this process may take a few weeks. but sooner or later the little ankle humper will develop cancer and die... problem solved.
A little harsh, isn't it? Anyways, this was 12 years ago and Jade doesn't live there anymore.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

So your first and only post after joining a martial arts forum is to resurrect a 12 year old thread and advocate killing someones pet?