Hello....

eismann31

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'm a newbie to this forum. I'll go by Eismann31 in this thing. Eismann is a nickname I acquired in high school. It means iceman or ice cream man in German. Also, I'm 31 years old.... Anyways.... I study Nahate Goju-Ryu Karate-Do with Sensei Wiley in Iraq. I earned my yellow belt last week. I studied Tae Kwon Do briefly in South Korea with Master Kim. Which Kim?!? Yes, Kim.... Master Kim.... Yes.... I've also studied a little Judo, but Sensei Wiley broke that instructor. You can ask him about the story. As I have time, I hope to contribute positively to this forum.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Willkommen Eismann31. Wie geht es Ihnen? Ein hefeweizen bitte.

I think that's the German I know.

Anyway welcome, glad to have you here.

Nemesis

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Willkommen Eismann31. I am also a new member. I grew up praticing karate and later on i did a bit of kickboxing and jogo do pau.

thescottishdude

Orange Belt
Reaction score
hi, you'll like it here.

are you currently in iraq? If you don't mind me asking are you iraqi or a foreigner stationed there?

OP
E

eismann31

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
crushing said:
Willkommen Eismann31. Wie geht es Ihnen? Ein hefeweizen bitte.

I think that's the German I know.

Anyway welcome, glad to have you here.

Danke, crushing. Es geht mir gut, und dir?!? Bitte ein Bit!!!

OP
E

eismann31

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
cali_tkdbruin said:
Welcome aboard Eismann, happy posting.:asian:

Hey, what where you doing in Iraq anyway? Is it military, contractor, humanitarian or resident?

Thanks for the welcome. It seems that I left out some details in my introduction. I'm learning about karate in Iraq. I learned TKD in South Korea. I make pilgrimages to the centers of ancient martials arts and learn from the masters..... er uh.... Well, I'm glad you asked instead of assuming anything. I am a Staff Sergeant in the United States Army. I have been in the United States Army since 1997. I have held many jobs in the Army. I started my Army career in Field Artillery. After three years, I downgraded to Army Aviation. I could say that I work on the Armament, Electrical and Avionics systems of the AH-64D Longbow Apache Helicopter, the US Army's most maintained aircraft, but the only important thing I am doing here is learning Naha-Te Goju-Ryu Karate-Do from Sensei Wiley AKA Stone Dragone....