:confused:

Being the powerhouse that we are, doesn't everybody? :confused:
:D

- Kyle

OP
I

Icepick

Gou -

Canada really has a great community for grappling! Great turnout, schools all over the place, friendly competitors. Is it like that for all arts, or is it just a BJJ/Grappling thing I'm seeing?

OP
G

GouRonin

I think it depends on a few things. The art and the people. In my town there is a lot of Kenpo. (Not all of it good either)

OP
S

sparky

Originally posted by GouRonin
Did you meet a guy from london ontario at the tournament in Hamilton this weekend named "Feta?"
If anyone knows info on this guy can they fill me in? He does a combo of Judo but mostly BJJ. Thanx in advance.

Hey Gou

Feta trains out of the Fitness Forum Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays - great guy and I think his real job is alot like yours (not the beer sampling)

Mike

OP
G

GouRonin

I've actually already been to check him out. I know the times and places etc. Just want his background. I have a whole lot already but I'm just filling in as much as possible. Thanx.:D

Good to see you Mike. Where you been hiding out?

OP
B

Beam

Originally posted by Kyle

Being the powerhouse that we are, doesn't everybody? :confused:
:D

- Kyle

With me representing "Team Saunders" in the NAGA tournament last year, I figure we are ranking right up there with Renzo's team on the East Coast :D

OP
K

Kyle

Yeah, we're fast on the heels of Team Renzo ;) Maybe we can get a few more guys to go with ya next time.

The official name, in case it comes up again, is "Saunders BJJ Team Fat Guy". I can't wait to see that on a GQ or NAGA results page :D

- Kyle

OP
I

Icepick

Very nice!

Just checking the online list, it looks like 1/2 of Team Fat Guy is on here right now! I think the wiseacre quota is gonna take some of us out.

:snipe2:

Latest Discussions