Hello!

mastervincegonzales

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. My name is Vincent, and I am currently a Master Instructor in WTF Taekwondo. I also hold Black Belt/ Instructor ranks in Kali-Jujitsu and Pekti Tirsia Kali. I currently teach full time in WTF /Olympic Style, and recently returned from a 17 tournament retirement and have begun to compete in Sport Poomsae at some local tournaments. I began my Martial Arts Journey in 1985 and haven't stopped since.

I am also a Navy Veteran, having served 13 years and leaving service as a Chief Hospital Corpsman. I have spent some time in the heat of the Persian Gulf and spent a large portion of my service time forward deployed out of Yokosuka, Japan. (I live in Japan for 10 years of my 13 years of service.)

I am looking forward to learning more about other practitioners here and sharing some good old fashioned experience and knowledge.

Regards,
Master Vincent Gonzales

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Welcome to MT.... I spent about 13 years with the Navy too, but I was never enlisted, my father was a 22 year Mustang, retired as a LtCmd, and the first 13 years of my life he was in the Navy

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk, Vincent.

kuniggety

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Yokosuka is in a great place. There's certainly worse places to get stationed! I was on the other side of Tokyo at Yokota AB. Welcome aboard!

Latest Discussions