Hello People

Syed01

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi folks, I am a newbie here. Pleasure to meet you all! ☺️

kuniggety

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Who are you and what are you doing here?

Just kidding. Welcome. But really, what's your martial arts background/where are you from?

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, bro.

OP
Syed01

Syed01

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Who are you and what are you doing here?

Just kidding. Welcome. But really, what's your martial arts background/where are you from?

I am a karateka, Shotokan Ryu. From Bangladesh. I was just reading some of the koryu related posts here and then I thought, "hey maybe I should be here too!" Well that's how I found myself here. I am looking forward to see more informative threads from this forum.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi folks, I am a newbie here. Pleasure to meet you all! ☺️
Greetings, and welcome to Martial Talk. You'll find a lot of people here who don't readily agree with each other, and usually have fun with the disagreements. Be prepared to share your opinions, and to have people call BS on some of them. Also, be prepared to call BS when you see it.

Above all, have fun. There's a lot of like-minded folks here, in spite of our disagreements.

kuniggety

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I am a karateka, Shotokan Ryu. From Bangladesh. I was just reading some of the koryu related posts here and then I thought, "hey maybe I should be here too!" Well that's how I found myself here. I am looking forward to see more informative threads from this forum.

We've got a few karateka on here but I believe you're the first from Bangladesh!

OP
Syed01

Syed01

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
We've got a few karateka on here but I believe you're the first from Bangladesh!

Not surprised. It's possibly because us Bangladeshis are fanatic cricket lovers, hardly other sports (Well sometimes Kabadi) get spotlight here. Nevermind martial art.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Greetings, and welcome to Martial Talk. You'll find a lot of people here who don't readily agree with each other, and usually have fun with the disagreements. Be prepared to share your opinions, and to have people call BS on some of them. Also, be prepared to call BS when you see it.

Above all, have fun. There's a lot of like-minded folks here, in spite of our disagreements.
I read this once somewhere. Put a bunch of religious people in a room together they'll get on perfectly until the subject of religion comes up. Same goes for martial arts

Latest Discussions