Hello, MT

TKDTony2179

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Tony and I am a 3rd degree black belt in TKD. I have been enjoying my journey in this art and I wanted to connect myself to forum that talk about the thing I love, the martial arts. Every since I was kid I have been interested in the martial arts. Watching kung fu movies and b list american movies as a kid , I couldn't shake the high flying, throwing, kicking and punching of the martial arts in movies. I didn't start until I was 27 when a couple of friends decide to do it. Needless to say I am the only one that made it this far.

What I want to gain from this forum is the knowledge of the rest of world about combat, sparring, new concepts and the experience that other people may have gone through. I am always open to new thoughts and new ways of learning, train, and developing myself as a better martial art.

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hi Tony, welcome to MT! We have a great group of TKDer's here ;) What style of TKD do you practice?

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to MT, Tony. Move around and get to know everyone. There is much to see and explore, have fun........... :)

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome. Once again TKD is not my scene but there is certainly plenty of overlap among the various MAs. :wavey:

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! My instructor dabbled in the arts but didn't get "serious" till he was in his late twenties, I too did not get serious until nearly a quarter of a century passed. Late is better then never, they say!