Hello Kung Fu Brothers :)

S

Sergio

Hello ,all is well,I am a Wing Chun student,with 12 years of this system. I have been a lucky student. I have had the chance to learn from: Yip Chun,Chris Chann, All from The Yip man Lineage, Ken Chun from a different Branch of the tree,Barber Hernan Bill,Kevin Shea,I have a black belt from Master Yang in Kung Jung Mu Sul. A few years Of Chi Gung,Tai Chi and Guess what i still can't fight LOL...It's a joke get it :) It's just as I get older I think:: most of the stuff I won't use any more :: the pain of martial arts "learning to un-learn" if I can help anyone with info from this style please just open the door.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey Sergio,

I have been a student of Kevin Shea at City College for about 5 years now. Have you been to the class there? I wasn't able to train with them last semester, but hope to be there this semester.

Michael

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk Sergio. :) Stop by and post in Meet & Greet so everyone can get to know you. It's always good to have another CMA join the board. :asian:

ed-swckf

Black Belt
Reaction score
Sergio said:
Hello ,all is well,I am a Wing Chun student,with 12 years of this system. I have been a lucky student. I have had the chance to learn from: Yip Chun,Chris Chann, All from The Yip man Lineage, Ken Chun from a different Branch of the tree,Barber Hernan Bill,Kevin Shea,I have a black belt from Master Yang in Kung Jung Mu Sul. A few years Of Chi Gung,Tai Chi and Guess what i still can't fight LOL...It's a joke get it :) It's just as I get older I think:: most of the stuff I won't use any more :: the pain of martial arts "learning to un-learn" if I can help anyone with info from this style please just open the door.

Hi there sergio, welcome. Where abouts are you from?

bcbernam777

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hello sergio, I study WC under Fung Ping Bor (first generation YM) in Sydney

Latest Discussions