Hello from the UK

beginerboy1

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello all fellow Martial Arts lovers out there. I am living in the UK and enjoy self defense in general as well as having done a little Jujutsu and boxing previously. However, I am intrigued by the various different forms and styles and am currently researching into other forms. I enjoy Arts which use strikes, kicks and locks. I will look forwards to any feedback from you guys far knowledgable and experienced then me. cheers and thank you for having me guys.

Paul_D

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello all fellow Martial Arts lovers out there. I am living in the UK and enjoy self defense in general as well as having done a little Jujutsu and boxing previously. However, I am intrigued by the various different forms and styles and am currently researching into other forms. I enjoy Arts which use strikes, kicks and locks. I will look forwards to any feedback from you guys far knowledgable and experienced then me. cheers and thank you for having me guys.
Welcome and enjoy.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. :)

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
You will find a wealth of information here, some of it conflicting. All you can do is decide what you agree or disgree with, and go from there!