Hello from Ontario, CAN

MelH0855

White Belt
Reaction score
This is my first time on here! im excited to see what interesting conversations you hold. I am a RED/Black belt who trained in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I did it for about 6 years, i loved everything about it. Cant wait to see what this site holds. Mel

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
This is my first time on here! im excited to see what interesting conversations you hold. I am a RED/Black belt who trained in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I did it for about 6 years, i loved everything about it. Cant wait to see what this site holds. Mel
Hey you are very welcome here! What kinds of conversations interest you the most I wonder? :)

mograph

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Welcome from a fellow Otnorotnian. (Beach) :D What do you train?

MasterWright

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to MT, I assume that you are training in Taekwondo? If you need rank let me know, I can help you there and find a good club to train in your area.

Latest Discussions