Hello All

cborde

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

New member here and practitioner of Aiki-jutsu. Work-travel keeps me from practicing as much as I'd like, but I try to keep in the environment as much as possible.

Martial arts has had a huge positive impact on my life. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, enjoy your stay and hope to have some great chats, aiki-jutsu sounds fascinating :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello!
giphy.gif

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk, Cborde. :)

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. You'll find a lot of quite silly people here. Obviously, I'm one of them.

You'll also find a lot of well-informed people here. I'm less one of them than I thought before I came to MT.

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

New member here and practitioner of Aiki-jutsu. Work-travel keeps me from practicing as much as I'd like, but I try to keep in the environment as much as possible.

Martial arts has had a huge positive impact on my life. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all.
Hmm, if you were really a ninja, I wouldn't have seen this post...

Welcome to MT!

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the board! I have heard of Aiki-jutsu, but never saw it. There are mostly Tae Kwon Do schools where I live. LOL

Latest Discussions