Heck ya. Bjj defends against burglar

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
He took a beating. I'm always glad when Martial Arts wins. I like the funny lie that he hit him once. lol See when you are a martial artist you lie about how many times you hit someone because you want people to think that one punch did all of that damage. I saw the blood all over the pavement. If he's not lying about the one punch then he's leaving the part where he smashed that guy on the ground lol.

There should be a permanent thread for Martial Arts wins like this.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I really hate when people say they disagree and don't bother to say what they disagree with.
What is it that you disagree with Steve?
1. That the guy that was stealing took a beating?
2. I like the funny lie that he hit him one? You do know that's me joking right?
3. When you are a martial artist you lie about how many times you hit someone because you want people to think that one punch did all of the damage? You know that's was me joking again right?
4. I saw the blood all over the pavement?
5. If he's not lying about the one punch then he's leaving the part where he smashed that guy on the ground? You know that's me joking again right?
6. There should be a permanent threat for Martial Arts winds like this.

Now which one of these statements do you disagree with?

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
He took a beating. I'm always glad when Martial Arts wins. I like the funny lie that he hit him once. lol See when you are a martial artist you lie about how many times you hit someone because you want people to think that one punch did all of that damage. I saw the blood all over the pavement. If he's not lying about the one punch then he's leaving the part where he smashed that guy on the ground lol.

There should be a permanent thread for Martial Arts wins like this.

There was one about a boxer where the robbers tripped apparently.

And he skinned his knuckles fixing the roof.

You’ll never guess what happened when three junkies tried to rob this former prizefighter – The Betoota Advocate

Last edited:

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Lol. Oh, okay. :)

I just think these kinds of articles are not very helpful. Who knows what really happened? Or even if BJJ (in this case) was even relevant?

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I really hate when people say they disagree and don't bother to say what they disagree with.
What is it that you disagree with Steve?
1. That the guy that was stealing took a beating?
2. I like the funny lie that he hit him one? You do know that's me joking right?
3. When you are a martial artist you lie about how many times you hit someone because you want people to think that one punch did all of the damage? You know that's was me joking again right?
4. I saw the blood all over the pavement?
5. If he's not lying about the one punch then he's leaving the part where he smashed that guy on the ground? You know that's me joking again right?
6. There should be a permanent threat for Martial Arts winds like this.

Now which one of these statements do you disagree with?
That there should be a permanent thread about these articles, and also that these are ma wins. Calm down.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That there should be a permanent thread about these articles, and also that these are ma wins. Calm down.
I'm ah watching you.
Yosemite-Sam-Quotes-300x281.png

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Not trying to pick a fight. :). I just am not a huge fan of these articles.

Latest Discussions