have you ever heard of "THE RYUKYU KEMPO ALLIANCE"?

OP
Sensei Payne

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
To be honest I am not the best PR person for the Alliance but I do Know that we have dojos all over...

We have them in Kansas, Missorri(sp?), canada, New Zealand, and Kentucky (and thats where I am)

But check out the main site for more information :)

OkinawaPeichin

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
To be honest I am not the best PR person for the Alliance but I do Know that we have dojos all over...

We have them in Kansas, Missorri(sp?), canada, New Zealand, and Kentucky (and thats where I am)

But check out the main site for more information :)

Thanks for answering the last part of my question but can you answer the other questions too?
What credentials does he have for starting his own style? By credentials I mean long term formal training.
What art has he trained in the longest and for how long?
Also, why would he join another organization, the Ryukyu Kempo Alliance, if he founded his own?

I am just wondering what motivates him to make his own style and then join another one.

OP
Sensei Payne

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
The best person to ask for those answers would be Livingston Sensei Himself...so I will leave his contact info below

::cheers::

GiShin Kan
385 South Buckman Street (Downtown Shepherdsville) Kentucky
Phone: (502)-921-0996

OkinawaPeichin

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
The best person to ask for those answers would be Livingston Sensei Himself...so I will leave his contact info below

::cheers::

GiShin Kan
385 South Buckman Street (Downtown Shepherdsville) Kentucky
Phone: (502)-921-0996

Uh...thanks but does he appreciate you posting his personal information on the internet like that?

So you don't know any of his training that you can post?
Just wondering since you seemed pretty knowledgeable about his training before.

OP
Sensei Payne

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
I belive he has something typed up to where he can show you his resume...I wouldn't want to leave anything out...and on top of that I wouldn't want to be mistaken either...what I have spoken about above is what I know of as his past training, but he will have more in depth detail of his experince.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL USERS:

Please keep the discussion at a mature, respectful level. Please review our sniping policy
here. Feel free to use the Ignore feature to ignore members whose posts you do not wish to read (it is an option on each member's profile). Thank you.

-Jeff Letchford
-MT Moderator-

OP
Sensei Payne

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
In my humble opinion, i will not ignore anyone on this or any other board, because everyones opinion matters to at least one person, and with knowleadge comes power and strengh...

Its only when we let our emotions come into the scene that causes the problems....

Now to get back on topic,

I am going to the Alliance's Instructor seminar coming up here in Oct. and I am really excited to be going and see the faces that I missed at the 2007 summer camp due to working at a new job..

Truthseeker, you gonna be there this year?