have you ever heard of "THE RYUKYU KEMPO ALLIANCE"?

OkinawaPeichin

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
There will be lots who claim to be in Mr.Oyatas association and those who will actually be representing the art the man brought to ..basically the world. Anyone who uses the terminology Kyusho or Tuite owes that to Taika Oyata.

Who makes the better representation: the man who has all the patchs, certificates and logos saying "I am in Taika Oyata's Association, and I represent him and his style and no one who isn't wearing this doesn't" or the man who practises everyday and lives the Dojo Kun and Guiding Principles, who isn't with the assocaiton anymore but continues on the beaten path regardless?

This isn't aimed at anyone inparticular, however which is the better representation of Oyata Sensei's teaching?

As for Shintaku Sensei and his own 'art'... it is what it is. He decided to do his own thing. I am really not sure where he got his titles from, not sure why he decided to start doing what he is doing. It doesn't really look like he is teaching Oyata Sensei's art anymore, leaning more towards post ww2 aikido and goju-ryu. I have heard he is/was a very talented student, but I have never met him, never felt any of his techniques. I would not speak badly about anyones skill until I have seen what they can do.

As for the departure of both him and Mr.Amor from the Ryu-te Renmei, that seems to be purely political. Again it is between Oyata Sensei and those two individuals, and quite frankly people don't get spoken of well in Associations they were formly apart of. Again I do not believe there is any ill will towards the Ryu-te Renmei in Mr.Amor's association.

In response to your 1st paragraph:

Just because a lot of people do it doesn't make it right.

In response to your 2nd and 3rd paragraphs:

People that have been expelled from his association weren't done so
lightly or on a whim. It takes something pretty serious to be expelled
from Mr. Oyata's Org. The reason they were forced to leave was they
had extremely bad behavior and weren't following the Dojo Kun and
Guiding Principles among other things.

If it isn't aimed at anyone in particular then why mention it? But in
response to your "hypothetical" question. Which is better
representation of Mr. Oyata's art? A. The person who follows his way
of training and still actively trains with him, follows the Guiding
Principles & Dojo Kun, has "all the patches", (RyuTe Renmei has only 1
Assoc. patch by the way) AND the legal documentation to represent Mr.
Oyata's style? OR B. Someone that used to be a student of his and got
kicked out because of bad behavior and obviously wasn't following the
Dojo Kun and Guiding Principles, and is no longer allowed to actively
train with Mr. Oyata?

The correct answer is pretty simple I should think.

(The reason the legal documentation is now required to represent Mr.
Oyata's art is because of people (thieves) claiming they are or were
his students but have no authorization from him to teach. Some people
have used his name in order to make money and recruit students. Only
people that have trained with him and tested to a certain rank are
asked to represent him and given a license to teach and represent his
association. We have Mr. Dillman and a few others to thank for this
now necessary paperwork.)

In response to your last paragraph:

You say Mr. Amor's departure was "political". This would tend to lead
people to think they had a disagreement over a particular point of
view based on their opinions. This was not the reason for Mr. Amor's
expulsion. He was asked to leave because of his poor conduct, not
because he and Mr. Oyata disagreed on something.

truth_seeker87

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
In response to your 1st paragraph:

Just because a lot of people do it doesn't make it right.

In response to your 2nd and 3rd paragraphs:

People that have been expelled from his association weren't done so
lightly or on a whim. It takes something pretty serious to be expelled
from Mr. Oyata's Org. The reason they were forced to leave was they
had extremely bad behavior and weren't following the Dojo Kun and
Guiding Principles among other things.

If it isn't aimed at anyone in particular then why mention it? But in
response to your "hypothetical" question. Which is better
representation of Mr. Oyata's art? A. The person who follows his way
of training and still actively trains with him, follows the Guiding
Principles & Dojo Kun, has "all the patches", (RyuTe Renmei has only 1
Assoc. patch by the way) AND the legal documentation to represent Mr.
Oyata's style? OR B. Someone that used to be a student of his and got
kicked out because of bad behavior and obviously wasn't following the
Dojo Kun and Guiding Principles, and is no longer allowed to actively
train with Mr. Oyata?

The correct answer is pretty simple I should think.

(The reason the legal documentation is now required to represent Mr.
Oyata's art is because of people (thieves) claiming they are or were
his students but have no authorization from him to teach. Some people
have used his name in order to make money and recruit students. Only
people that have trained with him and tested to a certain rank are
asked to represent him and given a license to teach and represent his
association. We have Mr. Dillman and a few others to thank for this
now necessary paperwork.)

In response to your last paragraph:

You say Mr. Amor's departure was "political". This would tend to lead
people to think they had a disagreement over a particular point of
view based on their opinions. This was not the reason for Mr. Amor's
expulsion. He was asked to leave because of his poor conduct, not
because he and Mr. Oyata disagreed on something.

I did not say it was right for them to use tuite or Kyusho...especially those who clearly cannot apply appropriatily or effectively. Again Mr.Dillman and his associates represent this, however this is because of Mr.Dillmans lack of training and time spent with Oyata Sensei.

As for 'not being aimed at anyone inparticular' there are a few individuals who tend to lash out at people who are simply defending there position of who they train with. Now some are honestly making bull up, and some are being sincere in there training and don't feel it is just in being ridiculed for that. Just because one is not apart of one particular association or another, does that make the karate they practise any less valid then anothers? Or take away from that individuals sincerity in their training? Is the technique they practise any worse then anothers? Or the leasons being taught any less thought provoking, or dare I say life changing? I do not believe so, but that is just what I have seen in my time training.

The Dojo Kun and Guiding Principles represent something more then just the association of Ryu-te Renmei, they represent the heart of Oyata Senseis teachings (from what I am told by my instructor, I obviously am not in Mr.Oyatas Assocaition, so I have no right in saying that I have learned from his leasons) But what is representation of a particular art? According to your definition is having all the legal paper work in place, wearing a patch, and took a test after sometime of training. But isn't that every karate association? As fact would have it, I didn't start representing the association I am in now until I was fine tuned and trained so I would be able to represent the art I am apart of. But is that the only way one represents there art or assocaition? Does not ones actions outside of the dojo represent that?

You say Mr.Amor was put out for 'poor behavior' and it was not political, yet before you mentioned before it does stay between the two individuals (Mr.Amor and Mr.Oyata) This would infer that you were involved somehow, or this was made known to you by someone who was directly involved in the situation regarding the two men in question. Were you their in the room at the time when any of this went down? Or anyone else you happen to be in close contact with? Were they involved with his departure as well? I quote a senior within the Ryu-te Renmei who had spoken out in similar conversation: http://www.moroha.net/blog/?p=15

'The falling out is always a two way street and I’m not going to get into any details about that. That’s a matter between each person.'-Jim Logue August 8th 2004

I believe this man is one of the highest ranked individuals in Ryu-te. He does not believe in having to 'air out the laundry' as you so said yourself on other people. Are you more senior then him, sir? He seems to be the best representation of the Ryu-te Renmei in this case. If you think your are a better representative, then please educate me in how what you are doing is proper representation of the art and Oyata Sensei.

OkinawaPeichin

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
But what is representation of a particular art? According to your definition is having all the legal paper work in place, wearing a patch, and took a test after sometime of training. But isn't that every karate association?

Actually no, and you seemed to have tried to re-interpret what I wrote previously by purposely leaving out key elements of my point such as I also stated that person would be following the Dojo Kun and Guiding Principles, training in the way Mr. Oyata approves, and still actively training with him. Do other associations have legal documents to insure that nonmembers don’t use their style name? I have yet to see any other association that has this in place.

You say Mr.Amor was put out for 'poor behavior' and it was not political, yet before you mentioned before it does stay between the two individuals (Mr.Amor and Mr.Oyata) This would infer that you were involved somehow, or this was made known to you by someone who was directly involved in the situation regarding the two men in question. Were you their in the room at the time when any of this went down? Or anyone else you happen to be in close contact with? Were they involved with his departure as well? .

I have never intended to and won’t divulge the reasons for his expulsion. Your use of the word “political” was misleading and inaccurate as to why Mr. Amor was asked to leave the Assoc. He did not leave of his own choosing. I was not involved in his expulsion but know people that have first hand knowledge of what transpired and they were told directly by Mr. Oyata as to “why” he was expelled.

I believe this man is one of the highest ranked individuals in Ryu-te. He does not believe in having to 'air out the laundry' as you so said yourself on other people. Are you more senior then him, sir? He seems to be the best representation of the Ryu-te Renmei in this case. If you think your are a better representative, then please educate me in how what you are doing is proper representation of the art and Oyata Sensei.

See my previous paragraph. Mr. Logue's paragraph also seems to be about Mr. Shintaku and doesn’t mention Mr. Amor.

truth_seeker87

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Mr. Logues full paragraph reads:
"Because Mr. Shintaku is Japanese and lived in the US for many years, he was able to help Taika Oyata translate the ideas and concepts that he wished to teach. Taika Oyata chose many people at his independence dojo to specialize in certain aspects of his art so that it could be more easily taught to the organization as a whole. Unfortunately the misconception that those that were “chosen” were the “top” students and therefore were the inhereters of Taika’s art.
I”m not putting down any of these people, they were all talented and gifted and did much to help the organization grow. The falling out is always a two way street and I’m not going to get into any details about that. That’s a matter between each person."

As it is clear to see he was at first referencing Mr.Shintaku but also the rest of the Yudansha who trained in Mr.Oyata's Dojo, which includes Mr.Amor.

There are aparently many individuals from this Dojo who did leave/ asked to leave Oyata Sensei's organizaiton eventually. I am not denying the fact Mr.Amor was asked to leave, however the way you seem to be painting it that Mr.Amor did some grievous moral wrong, portraying him as some malicious or indecent person. Again bring us into the personal issue that can surround ones departure.If I am wrong please excuse me.

I do not think it is reasonable to speak about someone you do not know on first person basis, other then public information (for instance recoping or reciting something an individual has writen or is writen about formally) If you do not know Mr. Amor, I ask you do not speak about him or his personal bussiness.

I apologize Mr.Payne was not prudent enough with his word choice nor with his writing, but I do not believe ( as one of his peers and friends) it was his intent on mixing up the current Ryu-te Renmei or Oyata Shin Shu Ho with the Ryubei Ryukyu Kempo Rengo Kai.(possibly he was referencing them to where Mr.Amor did learn where knows, which is true, but not in connection to his current association)

As for representation of Oyata Sensei's art and teachings outside of Ryu-te Renmei, I can only give the example Geraldi Hanshi who willing departed from Taika's assocaiton, yet still kept the art the same as it was taught to him from Taika, same style name (Ryukyu Kempo) same Kata, same techniques (tuite and kyusho; although he does use the terms kumi uchi and toriate for technique labeling), same Kobudo, same Bogu Kumite, same Dojo Kun, Guiding Piniciples, History, Linage, Ect. Amor Sensei did the same thing. Neither of them are claiming to be grandmasters or founders of the art (an organization they have founded, but not an art) nor saying they came up with anything. Everything done in both organizations is based on and around Oyata Sensei's teachings. No ones claiming to use the name Ryu-te or the Kanji, or Oyata Shin Shu Ho, or breaching any of the legal copy rights that are around Ryu-te Renmei. These two gentlemen continue to practise and teach the art as Oyata Sensei taught them (both very different, but very good perspectives might I add)

OkinawaPeichin

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
As it is clear to see he was at first referencing Mr.Shintaku but also the rest of the Yudansha who trained in Mr.Oyata's Dojo, which includes Mr.Amor.

Since he doesn’t name Mr. Amor I won’t assume to know who Mr. Logue is referring to other than the individual named.

There are aparently many individuals from this Dojo who did leave/ asked to leave Oyata Sensei's organizaiton eventually. I am not denying the fact Mr.Amor asked to leave, however the way you seem to be painting it that Mr.Amor did some grievous moral wrong, portraying him as some malicious or indecent person. Again bring us into the personal issue that can surround ones departure. I do not think it is reasonable to speak about someone you do not know on first person basis, other then public information (for instance recoping or reciting something an individual has writen or is writen about formally) If you do not know Mr. Amor don't speak about him or his personal bussiness. That is only polite.

I see you aren’t aware of the facts. He was kicked out, he didn’t ask to leave. I have this information first hand. Maybe he tells his students something else. With out going into details what he did was considered morally wrong by more than a few people. As for not commenting on Mr. Amor because I don't know him....well my information on his expulsion comes from several non bias sources that have direct contact to Mr. Oyata.

I apologize Mr.Payne was not prudent enough with his word choice nor with his writing, but do not believe it was his intent on mixing up the current Ryu-te Renmei or Oyata Shin Shu Ho with the Ryubei Ryukyu Kempo Rengo Kai.

I have no idea what you are getting at.

As for representation of Oyata Sensei's art and teachings outside of Ryu-te Renmei, I only can give the example Geraldi Hanshi who willing departed from Taika's assocaiton, yet still kept the art the same as it was taught to him from Taika, same style name (Ryukyu Kempo) same Kata, same techniques (tuite and kyusho; although he does use the terms kumi uchi and toriate for technique labeling), same Kobudo, same Bogu Kumite, same Dojo Kun, Guiding Piniciples, ect. Amor Sensei did the same thing. Neither of them are claiming to be grandmasters or founders of the art (an organization they will claim to have founded, but not an art) nor saying they came up with anything. Everything done in both organizations is based on and around Oyata Sensei's teachings. No ones claiming to use the name Ryu-te or the Kanji, or Oyata Shin Shu Ho, or breaching any of the legal copy rights that are around Ryu-te Renmei. These two gentlemen continue to practise and teach the art as Oyata Sensei taught them (both very different, but very good perspectives might I add)

True, Mr. Geraldi did leave on his own accord for personal reasons. I have heard of several people that have done this. That kind of things happens. Mr. Amor’s case is very different. He was made to leave. Which is what you seemed to be trying to gloss over by saying he asked to leave.

truth_seeker87

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I see you aren’t aware of the facts. He was kicked out, he didn’t ask to leave. I have this information first hand. Maybe he tells his students something else. With out going into details what he did was considered morally wrong by more than a few people. As for not commenting on Mr. Amor because I don't know him....well my information on his expulsion comes from several non bias sources that have direct contact to Mr. Oyata.

My mistake due to bad editing, 'I don't deny that Mr.Amor was asked to leave.' My sincere apologies for that misplacement of words. I am not trying to gloss over that fact. Yes he was asked to leave. Mr.Amor is a pretty open and honest guy. He has not turned down questions or said anything bad about Oyata Sensei or his departure from the Ryu-te Renmei.

But the fact still remains that you were not there,sir. Furthermore you did not know the man. You were not involved in the circumstances surrounding it so I would again ask you to not speak of this openly about this subject when you were not there. It is very difficult to determine what 'unbais' individuals you are referring to. Did they know Mr.Amor? Did they have personal day to day contact with him? Or Taika? Did they really see what happened, or just the aftermath of something that they did not have anything to do with?

OP
Sensei Payne

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
I stand and will always stand behind the truthseeker on this and other topics concerning the alliance and Mr. Amor

Karate No Michi

OkinawaPeichin

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
My mistake due to bad editing, 'I don't deny that Mr.Amor was asked to leave.' My sincere apologies for that misplacement of words. I am not trying to gloss over that fact. Yes he was asked to leave. Mr.Amor is a pretty open and honest guy. He has not turned down questions or said anything bad about Oyata Sensei or his departure from the Ryu-te Renmei.

But the fact still remains that you were not there,sir. Furthermore you did not know the man. You were not involved in the circumstances surrounding it so I would again ask you to not speak of this openly about this subject when you were not there. It is very difficult to determine what 'unbais' individuals you are referring to. Did they know Mr.Amor? Did they have personal day to day contact with him? Or Taika? Did they really see what happened, or just the aftermath of something that they did not have anything to do with?

I don't get you. First you said it was because of "politics" then you
seem to want to lead people to think it was due to a
"misunderstanding" by both parties by quoting Mr. Logue. Now finally
you admit he was expelled.
Why do you keep mentioning he doesn't say anything bad about people in
RyuTe or Mr. Oyata as if he was a victim?

You were not there either so why are you commenting on it? I haven't
slandered the man or commented positively or negatively on the man's
martial skills or said anything bad about him. I haven't said anything
about him that wasn't true.
Now I really don't get you. In the beginning of your comments you say
"don't talk about him" and now you ask me more questions about him and
the circumstances of his expulsion. The information I got comes from
the same people that trained with Mr. Amor at the headquarters and
were there when all of this was going on and had to deal with it and
the aftermath. Either way we are not debating "why" he was expelled
but rather the circumstances of his no longer training under Mr.
Oyata. Up until this post you kept suggesting he wasn't expelled by
using words like "politics" and "misunderstanding" which don't convey
the true nature of the situation that took place. Thank you for
finally admitting he was "asked to leave", "booted out", "expelled" or
whatever from Mr. Oyata's Assoc.. That was my point from the start of
this discussion.

OP
Sensei Payne

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't get you. First you said it was because of "politics" then you
seem to want to lead people to think it was due to a
"misunderstanding" by both parties by quoting Mr. Logue. Now finally
you admit he was expelled.
Why do you keep mentioning he doesn't say anything bad about people in
RyuTe or Mr. Oyata as if he was a victim?

You were not there either so why are you commenting on it? I haven't
slandered the man or commented positively or negatively on the man's
martial skills or said anything bad about him. I haven't said anything
about him that wasn't true.
Now I really don't get you. In the beginning of your comments you say
"don't talk about him" and now you ask me more questions about him and
the circumstances of his expulsion. The information I got comes from
the same people that trained with Mr. Amor at the headquarters and
were there when all of this was going on and had to deal with it and
the aftermath. Either way we are not debating "why" he was expelled
but rather the circumstances of his no longer training under Mr.
Oyata. Up until this post you kept suggesting he wasn't expelled by
using words like "politics" and "misunderstanding" which don't convey
the true nature of the situation that took place. Thank you for
finally admitting he was "asked to leave", "booted out", "expelled" or
whatever from Mr. Oyata's Assoc.. That was my point from the start of
this discussion.

The original question on this thread had nothing to do with Kaicho Amor, or his standing with "Oyata Shin shu ho ryu" organizaton. The question was, have you heard anything about the "RyuKyu Kempo Alliance". Yes Kaicho Amor is the leader of it and the founder, but that was not my question.

So...I'll say it again

Has anyone heard anything about the Alliance if so please post it here :)

OkinawaPeichin

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
The original question on this thread had nothing to do with Kaicho Amor, or his standing with "Oyata Shin shu ho ryu" organizaton. The question was, have you heard anything about the "RyuKyu Kempo Alliance". Yes Kaicho Amor is the leader of it and the founder, but that was not my question.

So...I'll say it again

Has anyone heard anything about the Alliance if so please post it here :)

I stated that I had heard of it as you can plainly see and as the head of said organization Mr. Amor is going to get mentioned.
I am curious as to why you would ask if anyone has heard of an organization that you already belong to.

OP
Sensei Payne

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
Because I have heard nothing on these boards about it, so I thought I would just ask and see if someone has heard anything at all.

OkinawaPeichin

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Because I have heard nothing on these boards about it, so I thought I would just ask and see if someone has heard anything at all.

I see, and I posted what I know about the organization and its leader based on factual information from people that know him and you objected to it.

OkinawaPeichin

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
And my question pretained to the Alliance as a whole, not just the leader

I have a question about your other organization, China-Te.
What is it? Who was the founder? Where has he trained and who has he trained under?

Also, isn't that the same group that was briefly using Mr. Oyata's RyuTe name and aren't you the same person that was told by Mr. Rousselot to cease and desist because you had no trademark agreement with Mr. Oyata and thereby using it illegally?

OP
Sensei Payne

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
I have a question about your other organization, China-Te.
What is it? Who was the founder? Where has he trained and who has he trained under?

Also, isn't that the same group that was briefly using Mr. Oyata's RyuTe name and aren't you the same person that was told by Mr. Rousselot to cease and desist because you had no trademark agreement with Mr. Oyata and thereby using it illegally?

To answer your questions...

1.) China-te is not an organization, its a style. A style developed from Livingston Sensei's 30+ years of training in the Martial Arts. He has background in Ryukyu Kempo(trained with Dr. Shaw for Oyata Shin shu ho ryu), Akido, Professional boxing and Wing Chun. So its a sort of Mixed Martial Arts style, which is only taught to few students that show promise and a dedication to the Martial Arts.

2.) Yes we are the same folks that were mistakenly using a Trademarked name, once we were informed of this and checked its validity we stopped using the name, and so "China-te" was born. No money or students where accumulated from the name or assosiaction with Oyata's group, and was purely a mistake on our end...

Now that I have answered your questions that have had nothing to do with the "Ryukyu Kempo Alliance" topic...

I have a few questions for you

Wasn't Mr. Rousselot banned from these forums and many other forums for a reason...and I do say that your style in your responses to this thread greatly reflect those of said "Mr. Rousselot". And I also think its a pretty odd coincidence that you have the same adittudes Ideals and posting style to Mr. Rousselot.

So it begs the question. Are you Mr. Rousselot just trying to get back on the forums from which you were banned...or just a close knit student of the banned Martialtalk member?

OkinawaPeichin

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
To answer your questions...

1.) China-te is not an organization, its a style. A style developed from Livingston Sensei's 30+ years of training in the Martial Arts. He has background in Ryukyu Kempo(trained with Dr. Shaw for Oyata Shin shu ho ryu), Akido, Professional boxing and Wing Chun. So its a sort of Mixed Martial Arts style, which is only taught to few students that show promise and a dedication to the Martial Arts.

2.) Yes we are the same folks that were mistakenly using a Trademarked name, once we were informed of this and checked its validity we stopped using the name, and so "China-te" was born. No money or students where accumulated from the name or assosiaction with Oyata's group, and was purely a mistake on our end...

3)Now that I have answered your questions that have had nothing to do with the "Ryukyu Kempo Alliance" topic...

I have a few questions for you

4. Wasn't Mr. Rousselot banned from these forums and many other forums for a reason...and I do say that your style in your responses to this thread greatly reflect those of said "Mr. Rousselot". And I also think its a pretty odd coincidence that you have the same adittudes Ideals and posting style to Mr. Rousselot.

5. So it begs the question. Are you Mr. Rousselot just trying to get back on the forums from which you were banned...or just a close knit student of the banned Martialtalk member?

• From what I was told he didn’t train with Dr. Shaw that long. So what is his main background?
  • I was privy to the emails exchanged by Mr. Rousselot and yourself and you reluctantly as well as quite obstinately refused stop using the RyuTe name. I think you used it until you were told to stop doing so by Mr. Oyata’s Organization.
  • You are member of Ryukyu Kempo Alliance and another organization so I am just wondering what the connection is.
  • I know Mr. Rousselot was banned from here as well as Budoseek. Is that “many”? I don’t know. Having seen some of the members and moderators on Budoseek I wouldn’t call getting banned a bad thing. I have looked into why he was banned here. It’s seems he asked some questions that weren’t popular with one of it’s members.
  • Sorry to disappoint you but no. Mr. Rousselot is my teacher. He instructed a hand to hand combat class for some of my Marines.I was so impressed with his character and skill I decided to train with him. He has excellent credentials and is one of the finest karateka I have ever seen, not to mention one of the toughest individuals I have ever seen. I have seen him hold his own with high ranking respected Okinawan sensei. After reading some of the threads on this board I would say who ever banned him made a mistake since they lost a great access point to old style Okinawan Karate and Kobudo. I will grant you that his way of addressing nonsense in martial arts discussion is no frilled. I tend to agree with him on much of what he says about martial fakery and karateka which lack moral character. So I can see why he had a problem with some folks on internet discussion boards.

OP
Sensei Payne

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
I can agree with you that there are many "fakers" out there...but either way kaicho Amor asked to leave or expelled it doesn't matter...he has a strong MA background and in my personal opinion is a well rounded teacher and Martial Artist...So I must say the training that I recieve from him at seminars and summer camps is quite exceptional...In fact I would invite you would to next years summer camp...if you check the links I have in my signature you'll get connected to the site for more information...

I am just glad that we both can agree that "fakers" are just that.. fake and a blemish on the Martial Arts community as a whole no matter what the style or organization.

OkinawaPeichin

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I can agree with you that there are many "fakers" out there...but either way kaicho Amor asked to leave or expelled it doesn't matter...he has a strong MA background and in my personal opinion is a well rounded teacher and Martial Artist...So I must say the training that I recieve from him at seminars and summer camps is quite exceptional...In fact I would invite you would to next years summer camp...if you check the links I have in my signature you'll get connected to the site for more information...

Thanks but no thanks, I think I will stick with going to Mr. Oyata's seminars.

I am just glad that we both can agree that "fakers" are just that.. fake and a blemish on the Martial Arts community as a whole no matter what the style or organization.

Sorry to say but after your interactions with my teacher and using a Copyrighted name even after being asked to stop doesn't exactly put you in a good light with myself, Mr. Rousselot, but mainly Mr. Oyata and his organization.

I am just curious. How old is your teacher that founded China-Te?

OkinawaPeichin

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I really don't know his age...he is at least 40...

So he started training when he was around 10 years old then I guess.

Not to get too far off the topic but what credentials does he have for starting his own style? By credentials I mean long term formal training.
What art has he trained in the longest and for how long?
Also, why would he join another organization, the Ryukyu Kempo Alliance, if he founded his own?

I am just wondering what motivates him to make his own style and then join another one.

Can you elaborate on some of the other groups that have joined the Ryukyu Kempo Alliance?

Latest Discussions