Has anyone seen this yet?

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
It is David Avellan videos? David is part of the Freestyle Fighting Academy in Miami. He is a nice guy very skilled. It is nice to see an interesting take on the Kimura and applying it.

jthomas1600

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm not sure about buying the DVD's, but I've been watching the videos released and they have been prompting me to work on my kimura more in class. I've been hitting it from different angles/positions and having success.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Some kind of a relation to Lloyd Irvin. I was talking to one of the guys at my school about it yesterday at class. I like the format of the vids I've seen.

OP
shinbushi

shinbushi

Green Belt
Reaction score
For those that are interested...
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]David Avellan is going to be hosting a Q&A Webinar about the Kimura Trap System and is also going to be showing everything that is included in the Kimura Trap System. On the Regristration page is also a really cool new video from him.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]T[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]he webinar will be on Monday, August 27th, at 8:30pm ES[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]T.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Watch the Rolling Armbar and Register for the Webinar!http://tinyurl.com/8cvlkzr[/FONT]

Latest Discussions